What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider

Post Whore
no casper - you've missed teh whole point - stagger is a hot 17 yr old high school girl - has to be at high school, how else could he have so many posts?

(read back a bit further, you'll understand why)

murraymob

Coach
cant blame kenny for wanting to wear his penrith gear brings him happiness.Wenty may be to cheap to supply him with jackets

ROGUE

Juniors
Goin well, if you were to ever be pulled up by the highway patrol you would want your copper to be dressed in the cop outfit she wears on stage.......just quietly

ianlovesparra

Juniors
How is player of the week awarded? I mean wouldn't the players player or coaches player be rewarded with it? There is only 1 game a week. What else can they take into consideration...who trained well? lol

Nikki

Coach
How is player of the week awarded? I mean wouldn't the players player or coaches player be rewarded with it? There is only 1 game a week. What else can they take into consideration...who trained well? lol

Yeah I think its based on training during the week. Thats how it seemed to be worded anyways.

Gronk

Staff member
Pele was at FG training last night ...

PIC from today's SMH

caylesscrop-420x0.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
I believe the top squad train together then the others join the wenty squad later in the week. And the red shirt usually signifies an Injury or no contact etc.

caylesscrop-420x0.jpg

And yellow shirts mean that their contract negotiations have been put on hold ? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts