What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karl Flinga with a tackle that gives the bally to wenty, A good set, but sharks counter attack but their last pass is forward and Wenty Win 30 - 28

I would say Ant Mitchell , Karl Flinga and Pele were our best

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
thanks for the updates MITS

good to see the Ant playing, there could be an opportunity for him just around the corner

is any of 1st grade coaching staff down there watching them?

Not that I saw, but I was sitting in front of the Wenty Coaches Box.

I do know that Matt Cameron was at the HM and SGBall games as the High Performance coordinator in relation to his NYC side.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
ouch! that's their second heavy loss in 3 games, not good enough for the defending premiers.
I always thought it was going to be a tough season for our Bundy boys, retirement of capovilla and bailey is a huge loss, no mitch stanfield and the promotion of both karl filiga and Trent rose to NSW Cup has weakened the team.

Gronk

Staff member
Netwown Jets 34 (6 tries, 5 goals) bt Wenty 26 (Humble, Etu, Mortimer, Rose, Lasalo tries, Humble 3 goals)

When are fingers going to be pointed at the coach???

Never thought Bert was going to be up for it. Just because he was a great player it does not make him a good coach.

Gronk

Staff member
I've not seen any Wenty games this year, but "on paper" they certainly should be doing better than they are it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.