What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mark Hendy scores his third...kick missed

28-10

Hendy is having a huge couple of weeks...very very underated imo.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mark Hendy has scored his 4th try after some great lead up work by Ant Mitchel in a sweeping backline movement .no goal

32-10 Wenty.

Stagger eel

Staff member
ha! ha!...Humble has just scored an intercept try!!!

great timing FUIFUI..

goal converted 38-10.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Shellhardbour we're on the verge of scoring when Humble intercepted!..12 point turn around, we should go on with it from here.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Brendan Oake goes in with 1 minute remaining..goal kicked.

Wenty 44 Dragons 10.

massive win by the boys.

haynemagic

Juniors
stags, could you give me some information on Mark hendy, what position does he play????? never heard of him..

Stagger eel

Staff member
stags, could you give me some information on Mark hendy, what position does he play????? never heard of him..

Hendy is a Parra junior who was a member of the 2005 Jersey Flegg side that contained Weller and Oaky..

He's an outside back who played wing today, good balanced runner and terrific finisher, those who saw the bears game last week on telly will tell you that he had a massive first half..he'll stay at Wenty state cup all year me thinks.

Stagger eel

Staff member
you'll get a better report from MITS later on but he did say a couple of things to me just moments ago.

* Pele had a much better 2nd half and hit the line with venom.

* Humble had a great attacking game and did drop back at fullback where he scored the intercept try.

* Dan Cross was elusive and involved himself in the game at either fullback or half.

* Hendy was fantastic..

* the forwards in general were great including Lee Te Maari.

interesting Note: Etu started off on the bench and then dropped off the bench on the 2nd half and watch the game from the stands.

The P Eel

Juniors
you'll get a better report from MITS later on but he did say a couple of things to me just moments ago.

*interesting Note: Etu started off on the bench and then dropped off the bench on the 2nd half and watch the game from the stands.

Disciplinary reasons stagger.

Nikki

Coach
Woulda loved to have made the trip down there today. But after a drive up and back to Port Macquarie already under my belt this weekend, any more time in a car woulda drove me :crazy:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Not happy only live around the corner from the field but couldn't get there because of mothers day !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.