What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, thanks.
Just wondering when we could expect to start to consider him for the big league.
Maybe a year or so I suspect.

Suity

I think he may get a few games next year mate. It's a very good move getting him to the reserves now.

I just don't know about our coach. Me thinks he has no idea and very Fairleigh like.

Nikki

Coach
Yeah, I think the last one (Adam?) retired last year. But still well involved with the club. Cant turn around without bumping into a Capovilla! :lol:

Nikki

Coach
Just watching the game back.. North Sydney Captain "?? Dont know".. bwahahaha.. Nice research Tappy!

Nikki

Coach
Can I just say I hate Joey Williams.. HATE! And watching him be a turnstile was funny sh*t. I stand by my words when I last saw him play... HAS BEEN.. That really never was!

Forty20

First Grade
Lee Tamara (sp) looks good

Yeah he has been playing pretty well these last few weeks, though it seems by all accounts Parra want nothing to do with him.

Outside of Parra related players I watched the Ipswich-v-South Logan game as well and was pleasantly surprised to see AJ Gilbert doing alright. I played alot of Union (boo, hiss I know :lol:) with and against him back in high school and he was tipped to go onto to bigger and better things but ended up getting cut loose by the Reds. Seems to be making a decent fist of things in league.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he (Tamara) seems to be a good ball player for a back rower

also very impressed with Jono Wright, looks a class above these guys

Ant Mitchell is also coming along very nicley

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Forty20

First Grade

Wright looks a few kilos bigger than last year, good right foot step and fend as well.

Humble distributed well but needs to attack the line more often, showed some great pace in his 100m effort (he did play fullback after all)

I would like to see some more of Pele, the man mountain the he is. :D

strider

Post Whore
only saw the first half ... wright played well, ran hard .... I thought Rose (#7) went ok too .... and #11, can't remember his name - oh yeah Howard, was ok

parra pete

Referee
As I have posted before, Tom Humble is a bloke who big things are expected of. Not so much this year, but next year for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.