What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, ahhh, Anyone heard of the Sydney Shield.

Apparently the first round kicks off this weekend with a game at Ringrose at 1:20.

Wenty vs Mounties @ 1:20pm at Ringrose.

Anyone know anything about this, apparently it is the A-Grade sides from Wenty, Mounties, Two Blues, Campbelltown, Bankstown, and Windsor

Stagger eel

Staff member
So, ahhh, Anyone heard of the Sydney Shield.

Apparently the first round kicks off this weekend with a game at Ringrose at 1:20.

Wenty vs Mounties @ 1:20pm at Ringrose.

Anyone know anything about this, apparently it is the A-Grade sides from Wenty, Mounties, Two Blues, Campbelltown, Bankstown, and Windsor

I understand it's a reserve grade version of the the Bundy Red cup.

Gronk

Staff member
Is it fair dinkum that Ando is not interested in Te Mari ? From the Wenty games I've seen on the box he looks the goods.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
I believe it's Te Mari's past that's stopping ando from considering him. He has had plenty of off field problems with the bulldogs and the club don't want players like that around.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I believe there's been some positive contact between Te Maari and DA and he's just as much a chance to play fg as the next bloke.

Gronk

Staff member
I believe there's been some positive contact between Te Maari and DA and he's just as much a chance to play fg as the next bloke.

Good stuff. I see him as a solid option if we lost Benny or Horo through injury.

Look for him to make his Eels debut in August and Manly to sign him for 2011.

The Colonel

Immortal
Interesting that Te Maari is back at the club..... he started here after all. The footage of the NSW Cup seems that he is trying to make amends off the field as much as he is on it...... talented young player if his head is on right.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Interesting that Te Maari is back at the club..... he started here after all. The footage of the NSW Cup seems that he is trying to make amends off the field as much as he is on it...... talented young player if his head is on right.

he's impressed the coaching staff greatly with his attitude on and off the field..

ianlovesparra

Juniors
well apparently he is but that's a different situation all together...
I'd be happy if we could sign him cheaply. He has been killing it the past few weeks, sign him up on a part time contract and let him show he still has what it takes, because we all know NSW cup is a few levels below NRL.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'd be happy if we could sign him cheaply. He has been killing it the past few weeks, sign him up on a part time contract and let him show he still has what it takes, because we all know NSW cup is a few levels below NRL.

yeah I'd def sign him on a part time deal, I wouldn't think twice actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.