What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
As I have posted before, Tom Humble is a bloke who big things are expected of. Not so much this year, but next year for sure...

shiiiitt!! the KOD has struck again. :lol:

oh well...and I always looking forward to him playing first grade. :(

Forty20

First Grade
shiiiitt!! the KOD has struck again. :lol:

oh well...and I always looking forward to him playing first grade. :(

Nonsense, we need only balance the ledgers! Get HJ to give him a nickname and he will be fine, be playing first grade like a champ and will probably go on to win the Dally M. ;-)

Pazza

First Grade
I really hope we mould Pele into another Fui - he could really be a player of the future with that kind of size.

Pele (from what i have seen of him) doesnt hit the line with enough speed to be a fui type player. Pele is a huge man that dents the line but more in a Poore fashion not fui's 100kph runs. Pat O'hanlon is a guy that hits the line with lots of speed, those long legs give the kid a massive stride.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Pele (from what i have seen of him) doesnt hit the line with enough speed to be a fui type player. Pele is a huge man that dents the line but more in a Poore fashion not fui's 100kph runs. Pat O'hanlon is a guy that hits the line with lots of speed, those long legs give the kid a massive stride.

See, I'd say the opposite. I see O'Hanlon as a potentially very good player in the future, but right now, I think he's got a great work-rate but isn't particularly effective with his hit-ups.

Maybe I'm letting the wraps he gets cloud my judgment....I don't know.

I don't think Pele could run like Fui, either - he's too big!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Wenty were defeated in last nights bundy red game to the tune of 29-18 against Windsor.

reports from Shellharbour are that Ant Mitchell will be taking the field.

I'm hoping to be posting updates courtasy of MITS who made the trek out there.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Wenty were defeated in last nights bundy red game to the tune of 29-18 against Windsor.

reports from Shellharbour are that Ant Mitchell will be taking the field.

I'm hoping to be posting updates courtasy of MITS who made the trek out there.

Stagger eel

Staff member
half time 12-10 wenty.

just on some individual poerformances.

* Pele Peletelese's handling has let the side down very badly, he's bending the line but at the same time putting the side under a great deal of preasure with poor ball control.

* Dan Cross is having a very strong game from fullback.

* Tim mortimer has been very strong defencively.

* Brendon Oake has been a stand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts