What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eelement

Juniors
Just been down to presentation day at wenty and i would just like to let you know there are some future young stars amongst them, just a special note for one particular player which i wont drop the name as he is a young gun. eg.. folau type of player even better i reckon, literally he carried all his trophy's in a box, i thought his dad would have brought the trailer,he is pure class and raw talent also his mannerism is 1st class, he is some thing special and i bet there would be talent scouts watching him. Mark my words he will be playing in the blue and gold in the future as believe he is in the junior eels next year.

boxhead

First Grade
Just been down to presentation day at wenty and i would just like to let you know there are some future young stars amongst them, just a special note for one particular player which i wont drop the name as he is a young gun. eg.. folau type of player even better i reckon, literally he carried all his trophy's in a box, i thought his dad would have brought the trailer,he is pure class and raw talent also his mannerism is 1st class, he is some thing special and i bet there would be talent scouts watching him. Mark my words he will be playing in the blue and gold in the future as believe he is in the junior eels next year.

mind saying the players name....??

If it was a Toyota Cup player I would say Daniel Tupou immediately, as he is apparently exactly the same type of player and size as Israel Folau. If not him I don't know who it is, sorry :(

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Ok, just back from Wenty Preso night and the award winners were

Forward of the Year - Anthony Mitchell
Back of the Year - Tom Humble
Coaches Player of the Year - Taniela Lasalo
Best and Fairest of the Year - Nathan Armitt

Brett McKenna won an award which I think was for Clubman of the year (Sorry Macca, hope thats right) Well deserved anyways!! (Oh, and thanks for embarrasing us!!!!) hahaha

The winners for Bundy were Peter Prime (picked up a couple of awards including Coaches Player), Valu Nasio, Mitch Stanfield and Dylon..

Now my memory is shot. Hopefully WC comes in and remembers more than I do. Her brain is younger!
PETER PRIME! Go Peter Prime, what a top name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts