What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty20

First Grade
so we lost?

Yeah 20-14 in the end.

We had our chances but Lasalo blew an overlap, Mitchell got whiteline fever from dummy half and Nasso bombed a grubber (no pun intended), while Wests in their limited opportunities scored their sole second half try off one of their passes that we knocked down. We scored after that, in pretty much the last minute but the game was over by then.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I think that has been the plan with Manase all along. Like we did with Fui, give him some time in reserves and get him fit then unleash him in first grade.

boxhead

First Grade
I agree, seeing Manase on T.V is enough to give people nightmares....absolutely massive bloke....
I agree Jess, he has the potential to be devastating, apparently his problems are fitness and he is a 'softie', i.e. little aggression.
Him, Webb and O'Hanlon can fight it out for that bench spot next year. Webb is my preferred choice, but if he under-performs we have these two in arrears.

eels81236

Bench
I agree, seeing Manase on T.V is enough to give people nightmares....absolutely massive bloke....
I agree Jess, he has the potential to be devastating, apparently his problems are fitness and he is a 'softie', i.e. little aggression.
Him, Webb and O'Hanlon can fight it out for that bench spot next year. Webb is my preferred choice, but if he under-performs we have these two in arrears.

:)
Just run up to him, the guy is so quiet and kind he would lift you up on a finger and swing you around.

You picked up such personal info from seeing him on t.v.? You are good.
Was it a show about mute people helping little old ladies cross the road?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
in the immortal words of Greg Inglis, ..what?

what.jpg

i read that as he was saying people watching him on TV would get nightmares.. not necessarilly talking about himself there?

Last edited:

eels81236

Bench
in the immortal words of Greg Inglis, ..what?

i read that as he was saying people watching him on TV would get nightmares.. not necessarilly talking about himself there?

Sorry. I read it as he has only ever seen the bloke on TV yet he knows that he is so quiet and kind. Hence, I wondered what the show was.

Note...I'm rubbish as portraying "attempted" humour via text. ;-)

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member
I thought Pele was terribly ineffective for a guy his size, although Manaese is ok I still have reservations that he'll make some sort of impact in the future.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Sorry. I read it as he has only ever seen the bloke on TV yet he knows that he is so quiet and kind. Hence, I wondered what the show was.

Note...I'm rubbish as portraying "attempted" humour via text. ;-)

np's - just being a picky bitch, and looking for an excuse to use my Greg Inglis image

Gronk

Staff member
Bundaberg Red Cup Grand Final Teams
NSWRL Media

21/09/2010 2:43:50 PM

00006569-image.gif

1 Adnan Saleh
2 Chris Vaefaga
3 James Trotter
4 Danny Barakat
5 Sene Tala
16 Pat Wesiner
7 Arthur Little
8 Charlie Farah
9 Trent Trotter
10 Benson Tupou
11 Troy Bushby
12 Ross Brown
13 Brett Finn

14 David Mansour
17 Joe Matapuku
19 Brent Beddy
21 Francis Tuigamala
22 Nathan Benney
23 AJ Pesamino
Coach: Warren Beaumont

00005974-image.gif

1 Henry Raiwalui
2 Cliff Nye
3 Dylon Gilbert
4 Karl Filiga
5 Sam Aiga
6 Aaron Fluke
7 Nadim Couri
25 Walter Vauea
9 Jacob Byrne
10 Brad Lupi
11 Valu Nasio
12 Brett Sargent (c)
13 Mitch Stanfield
8 Steve Bristow
14 Peter Prime
16 Keresoma Sione

17 Simon Greaves
18 James Boustani
19 Mark Luland
Coach: Brett Cook

http://nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=30606&bundaberg-red-cup-grand-final-teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts