What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty20

First Grade
We won bundy 38-28

Finally some good news. Great news even. Fantastic work by the Bundy lads and a just reward for some great form in the second half of the season.

Any idea on who the standouts were benoir and who nabbed m.o.t.m in the big one?

Fee

Juniors
We also won Sydney shield 40-20 something, was too busy cheering I forgot to check the final score!!

boxhead

First Grade
Wow what awesome news, both Our Bundy Cup and Sydney Shield teams won!!!!

It seems Wentworthville is still going really strong :D if they keep this up hopefully it will hugely benefit our juniors and first-grade teams next year....

Nikki

Coach
Ok, just back from Wenty Preso night and the award winners were

Forward of the Year - Anthony Mitchell
Back of the Year - Tom Humble
Coaches Player of the Year - Taniela Lasalo
Best and Fairest of the Year - Nathan Armitt

Brett McKenna won an award which I think was for Clubman of the year (Sorry Macca, hope thats right) Well deserved anyways!! (Oh, and thanks for embarrasing us!!!!) hahaha

The winners for Bundy were Peter Prime (picked up a couple of awards including Coaches Player), Valu Nasio, Mitch Stanfield and Dylon..

Now my memory is shot. Hopefully WC comes in and remembers more than I do. Her brain is younger!

Nikki

Coach
Who will be NSW Cup coach in 2011 Nikki ?

Still no word that I know of.. If I had any power I would be throwing it all behind the assistant Coach Aaron McDonald though. He has worked under Rip, and now Kenny. And most importantly, he has the players respect.

Fee

Juniors
Ok, just back from Wenty Preso night and the award winners were

Forward of the Year - Anthony Mitchell
Back of the Year - Tom Humble
Coaches Player of the Year - Taniela Lasalo
Best and Fairest of the Year - Nathan Armitt

Brett McKenna won an award which I think was for Clubman of the year (Sorry Macca, hope thats right) Well deserved anyways!! (Oh, and thanks for embarrasing us!!!!) hahaha

The winners for Bundy were Peter Prime (picked up a couple of awards including Coaches Player), Valu Nasio, Mitch Stanfield and Dylon..

Now my memory is shot. Hopefully WC comes in and remembers more than I do. Her brain is younger!

I think it was Dylon Gilbert. Not sure but I think that was his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts