What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Coach
Bundy lost their final trial tonight.. If I was paying attention I would have remembered the score. Ref was seriously cracking down on the play the ball. Penalty after penalty at one stage!

Roland

Juniors
Bundy lost their final trial tonight.. If I was paying attention I would have remembered the score. Ref was seriously cracking down on the play the ball. Penalty after penalty at one stage!

Windsor 24 Wenty 12

Windsor have a very experienced front row with David Tangata Toa and Hutch Miavia, both veterans from English Super League, as props.

Stagger eel

Staff member
well there's a lesson for you boys and girls, don't leave your computer unsupervised at work or better still log out of what you're on.

Stagger eel

Staff member
well there's a lesson for you boys and girls, don't leave your computer unsupervised at work or better still log out of what you're on.

Stagger eel

Staff member

Stagger eel

Staff member
lol..didn't I just get stitched up, i hope the few that saw it took great delight in reading it...:lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
OK I already forget half the game.. I'll say due to the sun [YAY sunburn again]

But that last try was absolute BULL!! We should've had a perfect run last night..
Though I got a little annoyed first 20 we were in I think 18-0 or something but then we forgot about the 2nd 20 and Windsor came back and I'm pretty sure were leading at half time..
We scored with about 90 seconds to go and it looked like we'd get outta jail but Windsor caught the short kick off and well we lost :x

Also I'm liking seeing Aaron Fluke play NSW Cup.. Someone tell me this is a permanent thing right???? Please?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Stagger, we dont believe for one minute that some one hijacked your puter.

It was just a normal Saturday night and love was in the air.

(its good being able to see deleted posts :lol:)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Stagger, we dont believe for one minute that some one hijacked your puter.

It was just a normal Saturday night and love was in the air.

(its good being able to see deleted posts :lol:)

just stick to the topic monkey boy...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts