What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty20

First Grade
How long is Ken Sio out for? You'd have to think that without his injury, he would have been a fair shot at nailing down that wing spot ahead of Etu.

natheel

Coach
So against panthers stags would u expect to see hicks on etus wing and maybe Joel against the rabbits in round 3 in place if Morgan?

ianlovesparra

Juniors
I got out to the game at leichhardt, got to agree with stagger on his report. I also thought Manukafoa went well, i still can't get over the size of this man lol he is a monster.
Karl was looking really good out there until he injured his ankle, im sure he will be fine for round 3, didn't look to serious, his elbow didn't seem to be bothering him to, i noticed it was heavily strapped though. He does take some stopping.

Chances were there for wenty to win the game but just to many errors, silly passes dropped balls hopefully just rusty in round 1. Surprised Paki Afu didn't get a run, he just sat on the bench the whole game.

I got out to the game at leichhardt, got to agree with stagger on his report. I also thought Manukafoa went well, i still can't get over the size of this man lol he is a monster.
Karl was looking really good out there until he injured his ankle, im sure he will be fine for round 3, didn't look to serious, his elbow didn't seem to be bothering him to, i noticed it was heavily strapped though. He does take some stopping.

Chances were there for wenty to win the game but just to many errors, silly passes dropped balls hopefully just rusty in round 1. Surprised Paki Afu didn't get a run, he just sat on the bench the whole game.

Paki Afu was one of the reason i went out, but he was 18th man. I really like what he can bring to the team. Very skill full for a forward and score heaps of trys.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Walker didn't really do anything to earn another run, problem is that according to reports, neither did anyone from Wenty.

Nikki

Coach
1. KJ Mackenzie
2. Sam Aiga
3. Mark Luland (C)
4. Ben Taylor
5. Cliff Nye
6. Aaron Fluke
7. Mark O’Grady
8. Walter Vaeau
9. Matt Hunt
10. Latu Fifita
11. Troy Adams
12. Keresoma Sione
13. Netani Suka

14. James Boustani
15. Tom Vainga
16. Valu Nasio
17. Tsai Tui
Coach: Aaron McDONALD

http://nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=34372&title=bundaberg-red-cup-teams---

Gunna try and get out to this game. From what i can see its only a couple of suburbs away.. Even though I'll be coming from TG Milner at Ryde. lol

Stagger eel

Staff member
wenty Bundy cup side had a win by 20-10..

Billy Rogers, Brad Murray and Paki Afu all turned for Magpies..

I was told that Murray had a quiet game and his defence let him down, that's a re3al concern for a player in an NRL squad playing in a third tier comp.

caylo

Bench
wenty Bundy cup side had a win by 20-10..

Billy Rogers, Brad Murray and Paki Afu all turned for Magpies..

I was told that Murray had a quiet game and his defence let him down, that's a re3al concern for a player in an NRL squad playing in a third tier comp.

From all reports he was impressive in the pre season to the extent they considered playing him. Obviously he has abilty but he isn't producing.

Do you know if him struggling is more to do with the physical aspect of the game (going from u20s) or is he more likley stuggling with the media hype around the betting incident?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
From all reports he was impressive in the pre season to the extent they considered playing him. Obviously he has abilty but he isn't producing.

Do you know if him struggling is more to do with the physical aspect of the game (going from u20s) or is he more likley stuggling with the media hype around the betting incident?

Wasn't he on the bench last week for reserve grade ? considering Billy also played I would be thinking maybe Rogers and Paki played this week to keep their fitness up as reserves had a bye - thus leading me to believe they are both next in line for an NRL start

caylo

Bench
Wasn't he on the bench last week for reserve grade ? considering Billy also played I would be thinking maybe Rogers and Paki played this week to keep their fitness up as reserves had a bye - thus leading me to believe they are both next in line for an NRL start

I was talking about Murray... I think he started for wenty in the #7 but i didnt get out there so i have no idea. can someone confirm?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I was talking about Murray... I think he started for wenty in the #7 but i didnt get out there so i have no idea. can someone confirm?

Sweet I was thinking you were talking about Paki. Yeah pretty bad if he is playing sh*t in the 3rd tier comp. Maybe he has had other things on his mind, ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.