What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willface

Juniors
Thought the 6 and 9 both looked sharp at dummy half. Few errors but fairly quick accurate from dummy half. Is this comp that far below Nrl, I mean Burt looked a god amongst men comparatively yet in firsts he is struggling and has been for some time

Suitman

Post Whore
Any news on how Sandows fitting in with his new teammates? Is he training the house down?

I've heard he's playing Bundy Cup next week. And they don't even want him.

Cherbourg 2nds within a fortnight is my guess.
And I've heard that Robson is within our sights for a counter offer.

Suity

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I've heard he's playing Bundy Cup next week. And they don't even want him.

Cherbourg 2nds within a fortnight is my guess.
And I've heard that Robson is within our sights for a counter offer.

Suity

Is this a gee up? Surely he's gotta come back to first grade?

Stagger eel

Staff member
just reminding those who are interested that Wenty will be playing the Dogs today at Belmore, I believe Eisenhuth, Vai Toutai, Jason Seage and Wehbe will be turning out for Wenty.

last night the Wenty Bundy cup side had a scrappy 14 all draw with Auburn.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
just reminding those who are interested that Wenty will be playing the Dogs today at Belmore, I believe Eisenhuth, Vai Toutai, Jason Seage and Wehbe will be turning out for Wenty.

last night the Wenty Bundy cup side had a scrappy 14 all draw with Auburn.

keep those updates coming mate, they will be appreciated. I spoke to a bloke from the team that played Auburn in rd 1, it may have been blacktown im not sure, he did not play due to injury but said Auburn were a massive team that bashed them out of the game. Did they show much v Wenty? How did Mckenzie the fb go?

Stagger eel

Staff member
keep those updates coming mate, they will be appreciated. I spoke to a bloke from the team that played Auburn in rd 1, it may have been blacktown im not sure, he did not play due to injury but said Auburn were a massive team that bashed them out of the game. Did they show much v Wenty? How did Mckenzie the fb go?

Last nights game was easily one of the worst I have seen at that level, I'm sure the completion rate was down to about the 20% for both teams.

Which Mackenzie are you talking about, there's 3 of them lol.... Assuming you mean Jerome, he was one of our best at fullback.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Dogs 8 nil

We're just giving away too many penalties taulima and shack have been taking their angry pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts