What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offsiders

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
So, basically the Essendon decision was never even discussed on Offsiders, because it fell just before their week off? They didn't talk about it at all this last program...astonishing.

aads

Juniors
dont watch this show because of AFL bias and NRL bashing whenever they get a chance

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Underwood? Didn't she get a mention in RLWs most influential women in league list before Christmas?

Disgusting.

Yeah I remember seeing that, I nearly fell out of my chair when I first saw that. I mean seriously they must've run out of women in that top 20 list.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The irony of a VFL mouth piece be called the offsiders

You cannot be offside in VFL.

Fargwits

heights

Juniors
You are very generous Miguel.

On my IQ the AFL discussion ran for 17 minutes with all of the other sports crammed into the remaining 13 minutes including 4 mins on RL, with both the host Golem and the 'RL expert' on the panel Richard Hinds both referring to 'Jack' Granville scoring a hat-trick for the Cows

You are very generous Miguel.

On my IQ the AFL discussion ran for 17 minutes with all of the other sports crammed into the remaining 13 minutes including 4 mins on RL, with both the host Golem and the 'RL expert' on the panel Richard Hinds both referring to 'Jack' Granville scoring a hat-trick for the Cows
Any mention of the amount freebies given out for midgets games in Canberra?

El Diablo

Post Whore
now they are using that deadshit Massoud

his AFL love showed this morning. that is the sport he actually follows and is a mad Essendope fan

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Whately threw him a lovely lolly and Massoud smashed it out of the park with the comment about the Bulldogs yahoos compared to the solemnly awesome ozzie rules crowd.

The production room erupted with cheers.

insert.pause

First Grade
no mention of the AFL coach who tried to throttle a fan, if it was a league coach they would have led with 'the grand occasion of ANZAC Day was marred by ugly scenes of brutal thuggery..."

El Diablo

Post Whore
Josh Massoud on there this morning bagging Rugby League and defending racist AFL fans and media

this bloke is not a RL fan. goes to AFL games and watches them on TV tweeting about it

heights

Juniors
Massoud is a joke.

I imagine the conversation in the Offsiders production room went something like this....

Producer "Fellas we need a person with a rugby league association to be on the show to attempt to cloak our obvious dislike of the game, but he cant be a champion for the game, cant even be a fan of the game, we need him to actually bag the game at every opportunity....any ideas?"

Underling 1 "Does such a treacherous individual actually exist?"

Underling 2 "Do you mind if he is a self promoting News Ltd hack who will do anything to raise his profile"

Producer "Not a problem"

Underling 2 "He may not make make any sense most of the time, constantly contradict himself and go over the top bagging RL so much that even Waleed Aly will have to step in to defend the game"

Producer " He sounds perfect"

Underling 2 "Josh Massoud"

El Diablo

Post Whore
it was actually quiet funny to see the AFL panel members disagree with Massoud and his bagging of Rugby League

Latest posts