What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offsiders

Flapper

First Grade
Obvoiously the next step is the telephone. I doubt they'll give you form responses then hang up on you.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Doesn't the ABC charter compell them to provide some semblence of balance in everything they present? I guess that's why they had Roy there, comne to think of it...

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Magnay actually said that Thurston took Stilnox with alcohol.

Where is the word alleged?

Thurston should sue her and the ABC. Where is the proof?

ibeme

First Grade
Does anybody know hat Caroline Wilson's response to the 12 positive tests to illegal drugs in AFL?

Most in the media hailed that as a success.

TheBourbonBeast

Juniors
I had to watch again. Wilson put in another fine effort, the poisonous merkin. She reckons cause thurston hasnt come out and denied he was taking stillnox than hes guilty.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Magnay accused them of sweeping it under the carpet because nobody has been found to of done anything wrong as of yet

if she knows something went on then the bitch should name names. she's full of sh*t but and knows she can't

ibeme

First Grade
I wonder if Caroline Wilson makes the same implications about every AFL player that hasn't denied returning one of the twelve positive tests to illegal drugs last year.

They haven't denied it.

Noa

First Grade
I wonder if Caroline Wilson makes the same implications about every AFL player that hasn't denied returning one of the twelve positive tests to illegal drugs last year.

They haven't denied it.

Some twice.

When an AFL player is involved its sympatamatic of a societal issue, when its an NRL players its cause the game is rotten :roll:.

Green Machine

First Grade
Caroline Goebbels from the AFL propaganda Division released a clanger this morning:

The pioneering Barry continues this week at the outpost that is Western Sydney for the AFL, we’ve seen the player agents, the media, the AFL commission, this week all 16 clubs and their CEO’s will go there, get the big guided tour and have their regular meeting in Western Sydney

The big guided tour :lol:
The media or more like the Melbourne media :lol:

stormtragic

Juniors
That Wilson bitch is atrocious.

"How many more hits can that game take" She says it every week.

They have a segment bagging league's culture every week and today was no different. Everyone on that panel today had the QLD players guilty.

its taken thousands for 100 years and kept on growing..all the other codes that if they were treated same way by the media would have died out many years ago..thats why they fear us

I have followed the stillnox issue carefully --- apart from the original article quoting anonymous sources there has been absolutely NO evidence it occurred. Given the unprecedented scrutiny rugby league endures, I find it hard to believe there is not a single independent witness come forward.

Brutus

Referee
Yep, there's no proof whatsover.

Yet when it's time for the media to drag out RL's past incidents to suit their agenda they will no doubt use that as if it 100% occured.

I was stunned at the focus on the unproven stillnox allegations, while the tanking issue was papered over by the AFL apologists on the panel. Has there ever been a more serious issue raised in the football codes than this tanking thing? Yet it was glossed over and even defended by this mob.

MsStorm

Bench
I was stunned at the focus on the unproven stillnox allegations, while the tanking issue was papered over by the AFL apologists on the panel. Has there ever been a more serious issue raised in the football codes than this tanking thing? Yet it was glossed over and even defended by this mob.

I knew the show would focus on the stillnox allegations as soon as the story broke. You'd have to be dumb to think otherwise.

Hidden agenda against rugby league? Its so open its not funny imo.

Magnay really gives me the runs...isn't she supposed to be a league fan?

Latest posts