What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh oh oh.......oh darius

vista

Juniors
What a legend! funny how it seemed to piss off the telecrap more than anyone else. more of it buddy.

Saint Angelo

Juniors
"Most of the media in attendance had travelled more than an hour from Sydney to attend the conference - with some vowing not to return for the rest of the season."

Good Riddance !!!!!!

big pat

Coach
"Most of the media in attendance had travelled more than an hour from Sydney to attend the conference - with some vowing not to return for the rest of the season."

Good Riddance !!!!!!

thats good no stench from the rotting journo's, should make the gong nice and clean.

Big Red V

Juniors
the media is a fkn joke, another dragons blog is up on the daily telecrap and buzz wankfield is taking questions at 1pm, he says in his blog, ' join me at 1pm to answer questions, the Red V army will not be happy with what I will say'. Now everyday for the past 7 days there has been negative news about the saints in the daily telecrap. I put this down to one thing, our fantastic form, the saints being number and the loyal and proud St George fans in NSW, we have the biggest fan base and they know we will get annoyed and read it so it bumps up their 'hits' on the website. bunch of wankers

Big Red V

Juniors
p.s good on Darius for giving them nothing, I have not seen it so i dont know if he was being a prick to them or if he was shy and nervous. Either way the fkn pricks deserve nothing.

GO u DRAGONS

Juniors
the media is a fkn joke, another dragons blog is up on the daily telecrap and buzz wankfield is taking questions at 1pm, he says in his blog, ' join me at 1pm to answer questions, the Red V army will not be happy with what I will say'. Now everyday for the past 7 days there has been negative news about the saints in the daily telecrap. I put this down to one thing, our fantastic form, the saints being number and the loyal and proud St George fans in NSW, we have the biggest fan base and they know we will get annoyed and read it so it bumps up their 'hits' on the website. bunch of wankers

Simple, stay away from their blogs and paper as they reak of personal agendas.

ouwet

Bench
Well the way the media have been slamming the dragons over the last few weeks they deserve what they got, fu*k the media

Firstly i'll say it was bloody hilarious:lol:...

BUT just on your above post... Cry me a freaking River! The whole year every article about St George has been a love fest about Wayne And Or Sailor... About time the media and people are seeing St George in this light, makes for great reading! :p

You guys are the biggest whingers, if anyone should complain about the media over the years it's not St George... other teams have been absolutely hammered by news limited and co. St George hasn't and this agenda against you guys is all a bit of little fun, nothing to bad is getting written (WOW you ordered shirts)... Why do you care so much? You're first... You're playing great footy... Just laugh at them!

big pat

Coach
Firstly i'll say it was bloody hilarious:lol:...

BUT just on your above post... Cry me a freaking River! The whole year every article about St George has been a love fest about Wayne And Or Sailor... About time the media and people are seeing St George in this light, makes for great reading! :p

You guys are the biggest whingers, if anyone should complain about the media over the years it's not St George... other teams have been absolutely hammered by news limited and co. St George hasn't and this agenda against you guys is all a bit of little fun, nothing to bad is getting written (WOW you ordered shirts)... Why do you care so much? You're first... You're playing great footy... Just laugh at them!

who f**k asked you dickhead, this is a st george forum f**k off back to your bullsh*t doghouse.

evil_p091280

Juniors
Lol well played SD!

But they would have just taken this line 'No it was good, but yeah, we still have alot to work on, right now we're only focussed on Friday night' and made this story:

See? Any shmo can come up with this crap

Fair dinkum one of the best posts ever!!! (The made-up article included)

Last edited:

Tyler Durden

Juniors
the telegraph must be pissing themselves laughing today - this is almost like giving away a penalty try in the last minute of a grand final to lose a premiership.

big pat

Coach
the telegraph must be pissing themselves laughing today - this is almost like giving away a penalty try in the last minute of a grand final to lose a premiership.

another dickhead, gee mate how long did it take you work that little gem, you must have racked your brain, oops sorry you probably don't have one.

ShaiGuY

First Grade
the sht that they've been giving the Dragons and they gave to him re the Karmichael incident - I mean to get respect u have to earn it.... just similar to what Tim Cahill did really....

SaintTPP

First Grade
Only thing I am laughing at is how stupid these journalists sound. Why would we care? We are number 1, we are having the best year in ages and us supporters are going to go mental in every game that is left! I can't wait!

This dude Rothfeild should be out trying to promote some good news about his stuggling Club. Our Club needs to do nothing atm....just look at how many people went down to Canberra and the quickest sell out of tickets for a Grand Final ever.

They are all hypocrite's ....saints fans bought the most GF Tickets in the quickest sell out ever...what is it? Arrogance? Or is our team doing something good to promote the Game? Can't have it both ways lol.

Latest posts