What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok men, how do you like your women? Curvy or Straight?

Curvy or Straight women?

• Total voters

Knightmare

Coach
It drives me crazy too. I can just picture them sitting at a restaurant, showing no personality because they're so self-obsessed, face covered in makeup and foundation, drinking bottled water only, only having the "light" salad, discussing her diet shakes with her dumb as f**k like-minded skinny bitch friends, using her mobile phone all the time.

No f**king thanks.

Great minds think alike...

Bulldog Force

Referee
It drives me crazy too. I can just picture them sitting at a restaurant, showing no personality because they're so self-obsessed, face covered in makeup and foundation, drinking bottled water only, only having the "light" salad, discussing her diet shakes with her dumb as f**k like-minded skinny bitch friends, using her mobile phone all the time.

No f**king thanks.
:lol: LMAO!
Game, set, match! Post of the year brother.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: I agree with that tbh. Although, because I'm still sitting on the fence and I've had about 24 hours to digest this question BF, I prefer them to be halfway between curvy and straight, if that's possible :crazy:

Bulldog Force

Referee
:lol: I agree with that tbh. Although, because I'm still sitting on the fence and I've had about 24 hours to digest this question BF, I prefer them to be halfway between curvy and straight, if that's possible :crazy:
I think that Krystal in your banner is as close to that as we'll get.

McLovin

Staff member
I see women walking around the Shire on a daily basis that are 10x better than Krystal...

Raider_69

Post Whore
Curves for the win
as what has been said above, thin girls just look like they are in dire need of a f**king feed. Curves are sexy

Latest posts