What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok men, how do you like your women? Curvy or Straight?

Curvy or Straight women?

• Total voters

Monk

Referee
Yeah well it says that doesn't work with professional athletes and body builders because all of their mass is muscle.

BMI is just plain ol' inaccurate. if you are feeling good about yourself because of it, i hate to be the one to bear the bad news to you. there are a whole lot more variables that the BMI does not take into account, once again judging someone's health by using weight and height alone is just plain ol' inaccuracy.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I'm thinking my wife has bigger tits then you from your pic, yet she is a size 8. She is a total bimbo lol.

McLovin

Staff member
No no no no no...Money is the name of the game imo...Who cares what she looks like if she can set you up for life...Male gold diggers ftw...
icon_oot.gif

Martli

Coach
Just wanted to add something to BMI: if your under-muscled, but fat (ie skinny fat) then you'd also return with a normal BMI. Another one of many flaws...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Twiz turned 84 just last week

next week he turns 92

yet he still looks like Jesus

Latest posts