What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok men, how do you like your women? Curvy or Straight?

Curvy or Straight women?

• Total voters

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
just curious, why does your belly swell up after a hernia op?

And how long does it last?

My uncle is about to get a hernia removed, i wanna know if I'll see him in time to hang sh*t on him for looking like a fat bastard

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I had a tripple hernia, too much gym apparently

two key holes in each groin, camera in through the belly button and its all monitored on a TV screen

they install a mesh to protect the hernias, to enable them to get it in they blow you up with a gas to separate your skin from muscle tissue and the mesh is easy to get into place

some of the gas remains after the op, as well as the incisions, it causes swelling

goes down in a week or so apparently

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
so does that mean you fart a lot to get rid of the gas?

if so, I'll give him a wide berth lol

triple hernia sounds pretty f**king bad though.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I've got gas coming from every orifice :lol:

not game to light a match atm

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
any chance i can get you, using your gas, to record the national anthem in fart format?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Trust you to get this thread off-topic MC :fist:

And btw JM, horses for courses :cool: What that has to do with this topic, I have NFI ...

Bazal

Post Whore
Well done is too dry for mine...I like a little extra juice...

That's cos people seem to think "well done" means "cook until it resembles a labourers work boot, and then cook some more". Well done should mean just at the point it cooks through. I like my steak just barely well done, but lamb really rare. Go figure.