What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok men, how do you like your women? Curvy or Straight?

Curvy or Straight women?

• Total voters

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Precisely Baz. As for the question at hand, is it possible to have straight curves ...

McLovin

Staff member
I like women...

me too...not too big though...

7.4ftWoman2.jpg

Monk

Referee
me too...not too big though...

7.4ftWoman2.jpg

reminds me of that futurama episode.

Mother Cpu: We sentence you to SNU SNU!
Fry and Zap: YAY
Kiff: No...
Zap: What are you gay?

also, its a bit too obvious that the image is photoshopped.

McLovin

Staff member
reminds me of that futurama episode.

Mother Cpu: We sentence you to SNU SNU!
Fry and Zap: YAY
Kiff: No...
Zap: What are you gay?

also, its a bit too obvious that the image is photoshopped.

To think, all this time...I thought there was an 11 foot woman roaming the earth...

Alba

Coach
I'd go with curvy but if I had to choose between the two examples, J-Hawk wins hands down.. The girl is pure class, an absolute sensation.. and KK is a trashy ganger looking thing.. I woulda used Eva Mendes or Jessica Biel as my example..

(I know this said MEN, but I quite fancy a girl perve so I thought I'd throw my two cents worth in!)

Alba

Coach
where's the 'asian' option?

curves are always better, only Alba (TB) is an exception to that rule, and she's an exceptional exception.

awwwww thanks.. but I'm by no stretch of the imagination straight up and down!!! I just need some boobs and I'd be "curvy".. I think Dani said she would donate some.. haha

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I didn't mean to suggest you were. It's just that curvy women are always regarded as being busty.

You are curvy imo, but I think some people may consider you to be straight up and down cos you don't have a big rack.

now i sound like I perv on you in a really bad way, and that's definitely not the case.

I think i'll go shoot myself now :arrow:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
one step forward then two steps back into the grand canyon and impending death.

Dani

Immortal
awwwww thanks.. but I'm by no stretch of the imagination straight up and down!!! I just need some boobs and I'd be "curvy".. I think Dani said she would donate some.. haha

I'm all about the giving...