What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Banners - 2005-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
wests07av2.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
I don't know dodge. Should I use the pic that Saaby so kindly supplied?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Timmah, can I ask for a banner similar to yours cept with "Knights 07 trials on it?" Sat 24 Feb vs Penrith Panthers @ Darwin, Sat 3 March vs Cronulla Sharks @ Baddeley Park. Thanks mate!

Shorty

Staff member
Timmah would you mind making me a Cowboys one featuring Thurston,would really appreciate it.
Have 'Gimp' so you can understand how sh** my banners are...

Redback71

First Grade
hey grumpy maybe you could do one with the eels featuring hindy and tim smith and a titans one featuring preston campbell and scott prince.

Timmah

Staff member
Or maybe I won't. I'll work on the other requests this week.

Timmah

Staff member
Not too hard, I just won't do you any favours because I'm a prick :)

Redback71

First Grade
ok im being nice now. can you make one with the words 'Fans of the NRL' for a tipping comp. i created please! in blue and gold, you can suprise me with the design.

MUST be GIF format
MUST be 300 pixels wide by 75 pixels high
MUST be <15kb is size

Timmah

Staff member
Unless it's LU itself and they ask nicely :)lol:) I generally can't be assed making banners for people's websites and whatnot. I like making the match banners, team banners & avatars, and that's it. Requests involving players I don't mind but I don't rate as priority, I prefer working with the colours and logos to be honest.

And deadset if I see redback try and start a tipping comp on this forum I will f**king scream. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts