What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Banners - 2005-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Charity Shield... coming tomorrow night.

Any other trials anyone wants? I'll be working on some brand new R1 banners soon...

griffo346

First Grade
Timmah i know it has nothing to do with league but can you do a England cricket WC banner and the Rugby banner too ?

ByRd

First Grade
timmah, cna i please get the Lebanon WC 2008/Bulldogs banner that i asked for ages ago loll thanx mate

Timmah

Staff member
how long?

:roll: I'm not getting paid for doing this you know.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Hey mate, can you make me an Aussie World Cup banner (the same size as your Broncos one though) cos otherwise it'll be too big and Dilly will take my privileges off me again :fist:

Thanks mate

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hey Timmah,
Could I get a banner with Mark Gasnier & Matt Cooper on it? With the words "Taking Centre Stage"

Cheers mate

Deacon

First Grade
Timmah when ya get a free chance could you please create a banner for myself with the words feelin hornby and a pic on the get man too :p thanks

Timmah

Staff member
Sunday night's the night people. ;-)

Too much happening over the next few days :fist:

Bump the thread then :)

TooheysNew

Coach
Just so everyone knows, i'm planning on going through the banners later tonight and culling anything over size limits. I'm basically sick of having to scroll through banners to read threads. That includes you Tim.

_Johnsy

Referee
Dilmah said:
Just so everyone knows, i'm planning on going through the banners later tonight and culling anything over size limits. I'm basically sick of having to scroll through banners to read threads. That includes you Tim.

Well who is a clever boy on a power trip ?:roll: Are you a security guard Dilmah ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts