What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old School Special Effects.

Mark B

Juniors

nöyd

Staff member
I remember going through the bonus features on the DVD of Final Destination 2. The director wanted to use practical effects as much as possible, so seeing mannequins etc. filled with pig guts, squibs and what-not was pretty cool to see.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Although i have culled a few of our DVD collection at home, i still want a hard copies of certain movies i can just put on when i feel like watching them and not being at the mercy of streaming services which don't always have what i want to watch.

I've converted everything and setup a plex server. It's like Netflix, but it has my movies. All the posters etc on it. It's free if you want to just set it up for your house. But a lifetime pass is like $100 and it then lets you watch it anywhere, plus you can share it with others.

I have approx 1500 movies and who knows how many TV shows. You can set it up to download all the extras and trailers etc. Well worth the investment. I'm running it on and old 2012 PC which more than adequately services 4 others who use it.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I've converted everything and setup a plex server. It's like Netflix, but it has my movies. All the posters etc on it. It's free if you want to just set it up for your house. But a lifetime pass is like $100 and it then lets you watch it anywhere, plus you can share it with others.

I have approx 1500 movies and who knows how many TV shows. You can set it up to download all the extras and trailers etc. Well worth the investment. I'm running it on and old 2012 PC which more than adequately services 4 others who use it.

Thank you, sounds like something i need to look into.