What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think Fitzgerald wants us to go through some pain so it wont look as bad when he next tosses up a merger idea. No more 'why merge when we're flying along nicely as is' talk..
You could be right, but we may win another reserve grade comp before that happens :roll:

BRAD BELLICK

Juniors
That is the best conspiracy theory I have heard yet.

Ha ha i shoulda added a :sarcasm: or :crazy:

Anyways its clear the doofus hasnt learnt a thing from his early 90's f ups...as on the outside looking in it appears as though he's making the same mistakes again.

i.e sh*t coach, not buying from other teams, over rating certain juniors & underating others....dick

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Even I reckon the failure to sign Williams is a joke....
And the NRL wonders why people are turning away from Rugby League. Another rumour is David Baumann is to link up with the Raiders...

tbh pete I wouldn't care so much loosing Baumann, a solid player, but hardly the player Williams and Mannahare imo.

It's a disgrace

parra pete

Referee
Anyone who thinks Denis Fitzgerald does not have the best interest of Parramatta in his heart is wrong.
Who knows how much Manly gave Williams? Do you spend all the money on potential?

no point paying overs for a bloke that hasn't even played 1st grade.
He may have potetional but so did David Penna, Jason Bell etc etc at the same age and only went on to become average 1st graders. Maybe Fitzy has learnt from previous mistakes.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Anyone who thinks Denis Fitzgerald does not have the best interest of Parramatta in his heart is wrong.
Who knows how much Manly gave Williams? Do you spend all the money on potential?

Pete, he probably does, but he obviously struggles with the football matters of the club, his past proves it and as does the present.

Avenger

Immortal

Pete, I have no doubt he has but its easy to match all you have to do is get rid of Wagon, Paulo and Lowrie and we can match it.

The fact that he has not played first grade and is obviously down on the pecking order would be another reason why he left.

Wagon and Lowrie before Williams, give me a f*cking break!!!!!!!

Hagan you are a tool and will NEVER coach again after your fiasco ends here.

Mark my words.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Pete, I have no doubt he has but its easy to match all you have to do is get rid of Wagon, Paulo and Lowrie and we can match it.

The fact that he has not paid first grade and is obviously down on the pecking order would be another reason why he left.

Wagon and Lowrie before Williams, give me a f*cking break!!!!!!!

Hagan you are a tool and will NEVER coach again after your fiasco here.

Mark my words.

why aren't u runing the club avenger, all we have needed in the pst 22 years is a leader with f**king commonsense, that's all we need!!

Avenger

Immortal
why aren't u runing the club avenger, all we have needed in the pst 22 years is a leader with f**king commonsense, that's all we need!!

Thanks for the compliment. I would sack too many people mate. I have no patience. I am a headkicker who would not bat an eye lid.

I would recruit Daniel Anderson, today!!!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Thanks for the compliment. I would sack too many people mate. I have no patience. I am a headkicker who would not bat an eye lid.

I would recruit Daniel Anderson, today!!!!!
Thats exactly what this club needs, a head kicker. And someone with half a brain.

cardinal

Juniors
Yeah like it was Hagan who came up with the over sized offer from manly. Get over yourselves the club is losing crap loads of money and your crying because a promising junior who is lazy and may never turn into a consistant first grader is leaving because he is greedy. Who gives a f--k. We have signed Inu, Hayne, Mateo and the Keating bros who have actually shown they can handle nrl. It is part of the game people, young players either chase a quick dollar or stay loyal. Remember we have Kelly, Hodkinson, Mitchell etc etc to lock up yet. Tony could be great but jezz he wants to get an attitude transplant soon or he will always be considered a lazy player and trainer. The PL grand final last year is a perfect example.

Latest posts