What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On a Positive Note

Parra Pride

Coach
We only let one ex-Parra merkin score against us! This is surely a new club record as far as playing teams with former Parra players goes?

Parraren

Bench
The only positive is BA hopefully realises you can't afford to go into an NRL game with 2 handicaps every week i.e no halfback & no goal kicker.

Come on down Chrissy......

Noise

Coach
The only positive is BA hopefully realises you can't afford to go into an NRL game with 2 handicaps every week i.e no halfback & no goal kicker.

Come on down Chrissy......

Last week he learnt that you need a hooker.

T.S Quint

Coach
Our goal kicking woes have caught up to us already.
I was prepared to give Paulo and Norman another chance after round 1, but after today we really need to do something about it.

Either put Sio in for Toutai, or bite the bullet and put in Sandow.

yy_cheng

Coach
So much for the play your best 17 again.

First no hooker. Now we lose because we dont have a goal kicker.

Is BA trying to piss Tanginoa off. He doesnt get much game time

Forty20

First Grade
Gower was shithouse when he first came on, but he finished the game well. Or at least ok.

Pretty much what Poups said. The early errors were awful but he played well after that. He can also play on the edges or in the middle so he gives us some flexibility.

Another positive is the commentators confirmed that Ma'u wants his name pronounced the way we want to pronounce it - Mow (as in cow), not Mah-OO.

So we can make our banners for the Chairman.

Joely01

Bench
Sandow needs to come.
Kelly offers nothing, Sandow can kick goals aswell, which means less game time for the useless Paulo.

Forty20

First Grade
Paulo certainly has flaws in his game but our team generally fails to capitalise on whatever good he does in attack.

He was carving Manly up in the central corridor today and if any one had pushed up in support there were numerous linebreaks to be had.

I am actually in favour of dropping him when Lussick returns and BA thinks Junior Paulo is match fit enough for first-grade but the rest of the team does him no favours.

yy_cheng

Coach
Paulo certainly has flaws in his game but our team generally fails to capitalise on whatever good he does in attack.

He was carving Manly up in the central corridor today and if any one had pushed up in support there were numerous linebreaks to be had.

I am actually in favour of dropping him when Lussick returns and BA thinks Junior Paulo is match fit enough for first-grade but the rest of the team does him no favours.

I agree with you in attack but in defense he gives away too many penalties.

Gareth Keenan

Juniors

His utility value alone keeps Paulo in the team.