What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On a Positive Note

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
We need to concentrate on building up a strong mobile defensive and attacking pack of forwards out of our current junior stock because then Sandow will be our ONLY weakness in defense making this an easier task to cover leaks over 80 minutes than when we have Paulo, and to a lesser degree Smith and Fui, on the field. This alone will improve our overall game immensely and be a major improvement on what we dished up during the 2012 & 2013 seasons. With Hoppa, Hayne, Norman, Radrada, Tonga, etc, Sandow can now be the player who brings 8 to to 14 points per game average while leaking an average of one try per game. If BA can make this happen, we are instantly a top 8 side.

Noise

Coach
First 3 rounds last year: Smacked the warriors , lost to the grand finalists in a close one (bulldogs) and got 50 put on us by the roosters

First 3 rounds this year: Smacked the warriors, lost to the grand finalists in a close one (manly) and got 50 put on us by the roosters

strider

Post Whore
First 3 rounds last year: Smacked the warriors , lost to the grand finalists in a close one (bulldogs) and got 50 put on us by the roosters

First 3 rounds this year: Smacked the warriors, lost to the grand finalists in a close one (manly) and got 50 put on us by the roosters

:lol: deja vu

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

So what happens next Nostradamus?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Paulo really played well Poups?? Must have watched a different game to me, what about that dodgy pass he threw that Wolfman dropped, sure he does some good things but his mistakes far outweigh his good things.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Paulo really played well Poups?? Must have watched a different game to me, what about that dodgy pass he threw that Wolfman dropped, sure he does some good things but his mistakes far outweigh his good things.

He takes risks. Some merkin has to.

strider

Post Whore

that was actually knocked by DCE

Joely01

Bench
The positives from today that I saw were.

I thought Tonga played really well.
Semi is going from strength to strength.
Norman showed much more confidence today.
Peni was given more minutes and I thought played very well.
Norman, Mau, tonga and Semi seem to be making quite a good left (I think) combo.

Negatives.
Tanginoa needs more minutes, please give him some of Paulo's.
I feel for Hopoate, Kelly doesn't give him very good service at all.
Goal kicking.

Daneel

Bench

You need to watch it again mate it wasn't a dodgy pass but knocked on by dce hence why it went behind the support player.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
the positives from today that i saw were.

I thought tonga played really well.
Semi is going from strength to strength.
Norman showed much more confidence today.
Peni was given more minutes and i thought played very well.
Norman, mau, tonga and semi seem to be making quite a good left (i think) combo.

Negatives.
Tanginoa needs more minutes, please give him some of paulo's.
I feel for hopoate, kelly doesn't give him very good service at all.
Goal kicking.

this

Latest posts