What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On yer bike, Lockyer...

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Dont judge all Manly fans on the poor taste post of 1, I for one say well done and good luck for the future to Locky. Shame injury robbed him of a chance to influence this match.
An Excellent player and great career

snoozer

Bench
great player. will be missed by the donkeys, qld and league fans.

i am happy the nein sponsored locky wankfest is over though.

Stupid thread. A thread dedicated to having a go at one of the games all time greatest legends, after he's played his last game, carried himself with dignity and done nothing to deserve this petty crap.

This thread says a lot more about the threadstarter than it does about Lockyer.

You know it's a shit thead when it is even owned by Bunniesman.

Farewell Locky, congrats on an outstanding career that I have enjoyed watching (except when you were kicking the shit out of the Knights or NSW).

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I think the good news is that now Brisbane are out we won't see this Goddy c**k gobbler for a while. As for the OP he has once again demonstrated why humans should not copulate with farmyard animals.

Lockyer has more class in one toe nail, than half of the posters in this thread. Almost makes me regret my standing applause for Steve Menzies in 2008.
But he really can't be blamed for the existence of people who should have never been more than a cum stain in a back alley...

Well I wear a suit clubbing, so I don't think he has more class than me:sarcasm:

But seriously; farewell Lockyer you were a champion and an ornament to the game.

P.s. All the Queensland rednecks trying to lump all the nswelshman in with the manly wankers; f**k off and piss on a seat!

TXF.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I bet the journalistic staff at the Courier-Mail will be scratching their heads for the next five months for a new news story.

Captain "Lightbulb Head" Lockyer commanded no fewer than 56 pages of news print in the Queerlander rag over the past six days.

Is Lockyer the only person in Queersland??

Disco

Bench
Lockyer is a champion who deserved to go out on the field rather than in the stands.

But the real topic here is, why is everyone baited so easily. i mean its clearly a nonsense thread so just ignore it.

Do you not realise cliffy posted it hoping for everyone to jump up and down and scream blue murder

beave

Coach
Well I wear a suit clubbing, so I don't think he has more class than me:sarcasm:

But seriously; farewell Lockyer you were a champion and an ornament to the game.

P.s. All the Queensland rednecks trying to lump all the nswelshman in with the manly wankers; f**k off and piss on a seat!

TXF.

And the irony that all us QLDers get trashed in here whenever there's an argument about the Broncos. Stop calling Brisbane fans 'QLDers' for f**ks sake!!!!! They don't represent this state, you'll find a few of us actually have the correct amount of chromosomes and havent had 'lations with our siblings ;-)

And the irony that all us QLDers get trashed in here whenever there's an argument about the Broncos. Stop calling Brisbane fans 'QLDers' for f**ks sake!!!!! They don't represent this state, you'll find a few of us actually have the correct amount of chromosomes and havent had 'lations with our siblings ;-)

Hhaha My bad, sorry... It's hard to remember that there are some good Queensland poster, since they don't post often. Only the wanker ones post frequently.

And all of you will support Manly if they play Storm next week..

Nope, TBH I want Warriors to win because they haven't won a grand final and it would be good to see them get their first one, BUT I don't think they're capable of beating manly so I want you're team to go through and beat manly.

UP THE STORM !:crazy: