What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On yer bike, Lockyer...

Big Pete

Referee
And when we tell you lot that Southernsaint your mob chucks a hissy.

Can't have it both ways.

M2D2

Bench
I dont know whats worse. OP. Or the fact the Queenslanders of the thread want to throw the rest of us in with the manly lot.
:lol:
geniuss. The lot of ye.

Dragon2010

First Grade
04/05 when Lockyer got hit by the media he should not be captain of QLD.

And so you can have your six series. You won them fair and the better team one. Geez, You think it makes you guys some super-humans or something to brag it on? Six series good fro you :)

Dragon2010

First Grade
On a flipside I think it's better Lockys last game was against the dragons. He ended it by dealing the match it was a thriller and least he did not run the risk of his last game being a loss.

Kudos to him he's a legend of a player and a great one too. Sure he will grab the green and gold for the tesr and nations as well.

Goddy

Juniors
04/05 when Lockyer got hit by the media he should not be captain of QLD.

And so you can have your six series. You won them fair and the better team one. Geez, You think it makes you guys some super-humans or something to brag it on? Six series good fro you :)

Thanks for the kudos, but might I suggest you go back to school as well?

some11

Referee
Are people forgetting the 4 nations?

Quite fitting his last game will be representing Australia.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
To be fair, Lockyers last moment playing. Winning FG with a broken cheekbone will be replayed for the next 50years and most people wont even remember whoever wins this GF unless some miracle play or classic finish happens like 1999.

So its actually not a bad way for him to go out when he looks back on it

Yep, this is how I'm looking at the whole thing.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Question, does any current player have more premierships than Lockyer?

4 or 3 if you wanna discount the SuperLeague title?

Goddy

Juniors
Question, does any current player have more premierships than Lockyer?

4 or 3 if you wanna discount the SuperLeague title?

No other team has more Premierships then the Broncos from the past 20 years, ever since the Storm got caught out.

Usain Bolt

Bench
No other team has more Premierships then the Broncos from the past 20 years, ever since the Storm got caught out.

I know that, but I can't even think of any current players that have won more than 2 premierships. was Macdougall in the 97 team? guess he could get credit for both Knights titles.
Boyd has 2, Hodges has 2 as well I think 2002, 06? but can't think of many more players or any with 3

AuDragon

Juniors
Lockyer has more class in one toe nail, than half of the posters in this thread. Almost makes me regret my standing applause for Steve Menzies in 2008.
But he really can't be blamed for the existence of people who should have never been more than a cum stain in a back alley...

Latest posts