What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On yer bike, Lockyer...

Vic Mackey

Referee
Lol @ broncos fans. 'oh yeah well we won origin'

You do realise that 90% of non manly supporting nswelshmen were supporting the broncos last night?

Mr Fourex

Bench
Only the wanker ones post frequently.

pot_calling_the_kettle_black_01.jpg

Loudstrat

Coach
I know that, but I can't even think of any current players that have won more than 2 premierships. was Macdougall in the 97 team? guess he could get credit for both Knights titles.
Boyd has 2, Hodges has 2 as well I think 2002, 06? but can't think of many more players or any with 3
Costigan has 2? Paul Whauira played this year with 2 premierships.

Hhaha My bad, sorry... It's hard to remember that there are some good Queensland poster, since they don't post often. Only the wanker ones post frequently.
Lokyer for President is the rare Broncos supporter with a brain. Pretty much all Cowpats and Titans fans are sane too.

Big Pete

Referee
C'mon mate, Big Pete and a few of the others are decent.

To be honest, I'd rather be disliked by Loud than liked by him.

And even though you hate my club, you're alright in my books too.

Last edited:
Dont judge all Manly fans on the poor taste post of 1, I for one say well done and good luck for the future to Locky. Shame injury robbed him of a chance to influence this match.
An Excellent player and great career

Could not have said it better myself

i will add theat lockyer was an absolute pain in the arse when playing for Queensland against NSW, and the Broncos against Manly......but he is one of the legends of the game and i wish him well in retirement

Dragon2010

First Grade
Thanks for the kudos, but might I suggest you go back to school as well?

No thanks. That was a stupid iPhone/iPad auto-correction. Always changes a few words around. I think I'm quite good otherwise.

Anyway, Locky will play agin he's still got the Test match in October.

To be honest, I'd rather be disliked by Loud than liked by him.

Yep, agreed Pete. Loudstrat, I don't know if you know this, but you're kind of a dick. Are you like this in real life? I presume you would just go around like a tourettes sufferer. "REDNECKS....BLOODY QUEENSLANDERS...HEATHER".

As for the stats, Costigan has 1 premiership, he was dumped by The Broncos during the 2006 season. His only premiership is last year.

Goddy

Juniors
Yep, agreed Pete. Loudstrat, I don't know if you know this, but you're kind of a dick. Are you like this in real life? I presume you would just go around like a tourettes sufferer. "REDNECKS....BLOODY QUEENSLANDERS...HEATHER".

As for the stats, Costigan has 1 premiership, he was dumped by The Broncos during the 2006 season. His only premiership is last year.

I think he knows and I know it's intentional.