What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Onya Finchy

Raider_69

Post Whore
i will admit an absolute ripper bomb that showed wessers true colours but other than that he was MIA!

Anonymous

Juniors
Your man schif dropped an identical bomb against us earlier in the year, so no need to have a go at wesser. It also lead to the try that turned the match.

anastabation

Juniors
Michael Sullivan is better then finch. Finch didn't play badly but you don't want someone "getting the job done" in origin. It may work for easts, a team full of other wise super stars playing against weaker opposition, but in origin you need game breakers.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea thats a fair point BB but how many other drops do you recall of schifs
not as many as wesser i bet, wesser is not comfortable one bit under the high ball

melon....

Coach
Cogburn makes fools of you all once again, and it wont be the last time. Let me refresh your blind hatred filled eyes Faders mongos...

Finch throws the money ball to get NSW first try.

Finch Shows Wesser to be another Tahu under the high ball with a wicked bomb.

Finch finds space with most long clearing kicks.

Finch breaks the line with a clever run and puts Vodachiello in a good position only for Vodachiello to drop the ball.

NSW forwards close shop after half time, and Finch ends up tackling his guts out because of possession to QLD.

Anyone that knows anything about football would know, a halfback can only perform if his forwards give him a) room and b) possession. NSW did neither in the second half. Johns wouldnt have done anything with that half of the game.

Well done Coggie, well spotted and Finch will be driving the bus in the 7 come Origin 3.

PS for Panther goons...Finch did more in the first 40 than Gower has done in his whole Origin Career.

melon....

Coach
anastabation said:
Michael Sullivan is better then finch. Finch didn't play badly but you don't want someone "getting the job done" in origin. It may work for easts, a team full of other wise super stars playing against weaker opposition, but in origin you need game breakers.
What happened to Sherwin? You know the 1 game wonder....??

raider_at_heart

Juniors
melon.... said:

Are you serious? :lol: :lol:

His kicking game was sh*thouse, they either found the back 3 on the full or landed in front of them. His first kick went about 25 metres.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Chook said:
Sherwin is garbbage! Every since he signed his 5 year deal with the daggies he's been crap. Average one week below average the next.

Oh but wait, he can grubber kick, yippee!!

Finch leads Sh1twin on line breaks, trys, try assists, line break assists, breaking tackles, offloads and has made half the errors Shi1twin has made all year.

Oh but wait Sh1twin is better #-o. Morons!

Chook.

Thanks for reminding us chook... We tend to forget that anyone who doesn't play for the Roosters is "Garbage" :roll:

(humble elderley Chinese gentleman's voice): "Ah so, very very sorry! we admit that we wrong.... anyone who doesn't play for mighty Sydney Rooster team is sh*t. Ah So pwease accept our humblest pardons! Ah So... Maybe we have more mighty Sydney Rooster player in Blues side...How about Todd Bryne in place of Tahu and Ned Catic in place of Hindmarsh? Anything we can do to make up for our woeful ignorance. pwease, once again accept our apowogies! [-o&lt, post:

:lol: Wanker!

Pantherjim.

[img"]http://www.nrl.com.au/img/gallery/9/Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg[/img]

Pantherjim.

Referee
melon.... said:
Cogburn makes fools of you all once again, and it wont be the last time. Let me refresh your blind hatred filled eyes Faders mongos...

Finch throws the money ball to get NSW first try.

Finch Shows Wesser to be another Tahu under the high ball with a wicked bomb.

Finch breaks the line with a clever run and puts Vodachiello in a good position only for Vodachiello to drop the ball.

NSW forwards close shop after half time, and Finch ends up tackling his guts out because of possession to QLD.

Anyone that knows anything about football would know, a halfback can only perform if his forwards give him a) room and b) possession. NSW did neither in the second half. Johns wouldnt have done anything with that half of the game.

Well done Coggie, well spotted and Finch will be driving the bus in the 7 come Origin 3.

PS for Panther goons...Finch did more in the first 40 than Gower has done in his whole Origin Career.

(Elderly Chinese Gentlemans voice again) [-o&lt, post: Ah So.... Fank you to the honourable Melon for showing us poor ignorant unenlightened peasants da ewor of our ways...we so sowwy. Especially us Panther Goon for talking up our own venerable Cwaig Gower in detriment of cawacter to the illustrious Bwet Finch... We not worvy, We not worvy... Cwaig Gower not worvy of honourable number 7 Blues jersey over Bwet Finch even though considering he best halfback in 2003 and near Daly M winna!

F*cking idiotic pretentious arrogant imbecile! :lol:

Pantherjim.

[img"]http://www.nrl.com.au/img/gallery/9/Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg[/img]

Pantherjim.

Referee
McSharkie, Ive been resisting the temptation for ages, but I've gotta ask:

Who is that lovely delectable female that you have as your avatar??? =P~

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

anastabation

Juniors
melon.... said:
anastabation said:
The point i was making was "even sullivan is better then finch" you old fart.

I don't know what happened to sherwin, we instead got stuck with the NONE game wonder.

melon....

Coach
anastabation said:
melon.... said:
anastabation said:

I don't know what happened to sherwin, we instead got stuck with the NONE game wonder.
He leads the Dally Ms. He overshadows Sherwin in every stat the game has.....you are squirming, and Im loving it because once again, th eold fart is right, and the school kid is struggling!!!

Suck sh!t and rot Sherwin you dirty dog. Actually I do resepct Sherwin's ability, but that was due to 2002, and we all know what happened to the Doggies that year!!!.

Sato

Juniors
finch throwing the money ball for the 1st nsw try, ur kidding yourself.

i dind't bother to read the rest, becasue i think it'd lower my IQ.

melon....

Coach
raider_at_heart said:
melon.... said:

Are you serious? :lol: :lol:

His kicking game was sh*thouse, they either found the back 3 on the full or landed in front of them. His first kick went about 25 metres.
You didnt see the one that went 60 on the fly into space? Open your Fading eyes.

melon....

Coach
Sato said:
finch throwing the money ball for the 1st nsw try, ur kidding yourself.

i dind't bother to read the rest, becasue i think it'd lower my IQ.
What do you call the cut out pass that created the overlap fruit loop?

Sato

Juniors
maybe im wrong, but as i recall it the ball found its way to gidley who brought in two defenders and put a kick in that wesser made a meal of for tahu to score.

melon....

Coach
Sato said:
maybe im wrong, but as i recall it the ball found its way to gidley who brought in two defenders and put a kick in that wesser made a meal of for tahu to score.
Credit is due to Gidley placing the kick for Tahu's lucky try. But the reason he got the kick in was the cut out pass made the winger come in due to the centre being taken out by the pass.....it was a good Finch pass that Gidley actually did well to take, but the :::9 team didnt mention anything about it. If you see the replay, you'll appreciate the pass to Gidley.

anastabation

Juniors
melon.... said:
anastabation said:
melon.... said:
anastabation said:

He leads the Dally Ms. He overshadows Sherwin in every stat the game has.....you are squirming, and Im loving it because once again, th eold fart is right, and the school kid is struggling!!!

Suck sh!t and rot Sherwin you dirty dog. Actually I do resepct Sherwin's ability, but that was due to 2002, and we all know what happened to the Doggies that year!!!.
The dally m's become so vital as soon as you want them to be don't they dots. Mate, you could read into stats all you like but you only need to watch a few videos and it becomes appaent that sherwin has it all over finch in class. When was the last time finch commanded the roosters around the park for a win against a big gun? (then again, you don't usually win the tough ones do you? 3 out 4 so far) I can tell you when sherwin last did... friday week. Sound familar? Would you like a copy of the stats sheet? i'm sure "the rugby league site" (stats are everthing) could do with a copy or 3. :)

melon....

Coach
anastabation said:
melon.... said:
anastabation said:
melon.... said:
anastabation said:

The dally m's become so vital as soon as you want them to be don't they dots. Mate, you could read into stats all you like but you only need to watch a few videos and it becomes appaent that sherwin has it all over finch in class. When was the last time finch commanded the roosters around the park for a win against a big gun? (then again, you don't usually win the tough ones do you? 3 out 4 so far) I can tell you when sherwin last did... friday week. Sound familar? Would you like a copy of the stats sheet? i'm sure "the rugby league site" (stats are everthing) could do with a copy or 3. :)
The Rugby League Site has the stats kiddo....in a PRIVATE FORUM so sucks like you dont copy and paste them in shit sites like the Kennel or rleague.

Sherwin has had ONE good game this year kid.....yes it was against us, I can at least admit it...unlike your cowardly self who goes into hybernation until your next win over us, which is a rare thing these days.LOL. I even congratulated your supporters you gutless little turd, not that you have or will.....you belong to the Dogs....your double standards suit the "Family" club!! LOLOLOL.