What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford Announcement @ 12 tommorow!

Special K said:
A few days ago Storm fans wanted him gone.

Make up your minds...
Half of us want him gone, convinced that he's not as good as many make him out to be, half of us want him to stay, convinced that he's the best or second best halfback in the comp.

and then there's steaming stormer who probably has the most reasonable position in this.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ParraDude_Jay said:
Manly have a halfback, Souths need a quality halfback...

OK fair enough. BUt what about his current place of employ. Wouldn't staying with his current employ be the right thing too. Considering how they have looked after him and how his game has progressed. That could be construed as the right thing to do as well. Especially as he is a quality player in a side in a developing league area.

Tim Brasher

Juniors
Guys i think youll find orford will sign with Souths. Orford and Ross are both managed by the same manager, George MImis i think and they would both have a fair idea where each other are headed next season. Ros has ben quoted saying he wants to play with a quality seven and orford and kimmorley both qualify, but i wouldnt be suprised to see ross follow orford to souths, however Cronulla are still in the picture and atm storm are shaping to be the big losers of the scenario but nothing is concrete..

shadow grinder

First Grade
Special K said:
A few days ago Storm fans wanted him gone.

Make up your minds...

charlie saab is a broncos fan you f**kwit.

and SOME storm fans want him gone...you will find the majoirty want him to stay...you stupid asshole.

i for one wouldnt mind him going because of his sh*t...but if he stays then he needs to improve his form.

i swear you shark fans are f**king idiots

Zaphod

Juniors
redandgreenduck said:
Just got a call.Ben Rogers,Ben Ross , Matt Orford all souths !!!!!

Incorrect. Orford still not announced.

Ben Rogers and Merrit are both going to Souths however

Orford wont end up at Souths

aussies1st

Staff member
If Souths sign him you will know about it, no need to worry about ppl saying hes signed there it will be on their sites and probably all the other good sports sites.

shadow grinder

First Grade
just now on 2GB ray hadley said ...that there has been no announcment and that he and 2GB cant get in contact with him or his manager ..and dont know if he is in melbourne or if he is in brisbane.

Special K

Coach
shadow grinder said:
charlie saab is a broncos fan you f**kwit.

and SOME storm fans want him gone...you will find the majoirty want him to stay...you stupid asshole.

i for one wouldnt mind him going because of his sh*t...but if he stays then he needs to improve his form.

i swear you shark fans are f**king idiots
Who was talking about charlie saab dipsh*t?:lol:

I hope Orford enjoys Manly.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Southern Rooster said:
OK fair enough. BUt what about his current place of employ. Wouldn't staying with his current employ be the right thing too. Considering how they have looked after him and how his game has progressed. That could be construed as the right thing to do as well. Especially as he is a quality player in a side in a developing league area.

It would be the right thing to do, but he won't stay anyway. It's between Souths and Manly for his signature, so I'm rooting for Souths in hope that Orford could be the player to turn them from wooden spooners into top 8 contenders. Plus Monaghan doesn't deserve to be shafted after just signing a new deal, I feel sorry for him.

Razor

Coach
ParraDude_Jay said:
It would be the right thing to do, but he won't stay anyway. It's between Souths and Manly for his signature, so I'm rooting for Souths in hope that Orford could be the player to turn them from wooden spooners into top 8 contenders. Plus Monaghan doesn't deserve to be shafted after just signing a new deal, I feel sorry for him.

Monaghan isn't that good

Stagger eel

Staff member
Thunderstruck said:
That he will have lunch and play for the Storm for the rest of the season.

I heard from a very reliable source that he went to the "Jam factory" in Melbourne and bought himself a steak sandwich and chips, you heard it here first.

Latest posts