What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford cant win Finals games!

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Billythekid said:
Mayor_Quimby said:
He kicked brilliantly in general play. Best in his time at Manly.
/quote]

:sarcasm: Most of his kicks were sh*te. As soon as monas went off manlys kicking game went crap. Fact is the time monas spent off the field cowboys were looking the better side.

are you taking the piss???

i can only think of 1 that was bad - the chip kick that was nabbed.

Other than that he split the winger/fullback on almost all occassions. Got us 2 line drop outs, and made great distance.

dribbler

Downie

Guest Moderator
Billythekid said:
Mayor_Quimby said:
He kicked brilliantly in general play. Best in his time at Manly.
/quote]

:sarcasm: Most of his kicks were sh*te. As soon as monas went off manlys kicking game went crap. Fact is the time monas spent off the field cowboys were looking the better side.

bullsh*t. Orford was finding the grass all night long. And he got us a couple of line drop outs with his short kicking game too.

Also, if you had your lock in at dummy half you wouldn't be getting great ball out of dummy half either.

CharlieF

Juniors
Mayor_Quimby said:
Billythekid said:
are you taking the piss???

i can only think of 1 that was bad - the chip kick that was nabbed.

Other than that he split the winger/fullback on almost all occassions. Got us 2 line drop outs, and made great distance.

dribbler

And if that had of come off, that was a try. I actually thought that was a good play. It was just a very lucky snatch out of the air.

Iafeta

Referee
Orford played a tremendous game, a lot of good efforts defensively, and he chose when to run beautifully.

Hopefully that gets that monkey off his back.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
I am usually not a big fan of Orford, but that was the best game he has played for Manly since he came here.
Owned Thurston in defense a few times, and what about that tackle on Cashmere close to the line.
Set up a few tries as well.

Iafeta said:
Orford played a tremendous game, a lot of good efforts defensively, and he chose when to run beautifully.

Well said.
His strip on Thurston and when he rag dolled him were my highlights of the match.

philstorm

Juniors
Dutchy said:
Says all the Storm faithful

Have a look Drizzle!

Tonight Orford was absolute magic. I have always been a bit skeptic about Orford.

Tonight I eat Humble Pie.

Ox - you are great

Love Drunken Manly Fan - f**k off Drizzle fans

This is why you dont create threads prematurely.

CharlieF

Juniors
philstorm said:
This is why you dont create threads prematurely.

Orford did get past the 3rd week of the finals. Many, many posts claim he couldn't.

I thought this is what this thread was about. Regardless, if this is the best you can do about Manly fans going off prematurely, then I'm happy. We are not that arrogant.

CharlieF

Juniors
Iafeta said:

its now a f**kin gorilla.

Latest posts