What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford stalked by Eels and Raiders, while Cooper and Cronk stay put

SeftonBoy

Juniors
Protected species. There is a lot of Parramatta fans who agree with me. I'm not attacking his loyalty or him being a gentleman. I'm attacking his playing ability. How many other clubs have gone after Luke Burt in the last 10 years? I want to win a comp it's been nearly 25 years!!! I find it amazing how people can bag Hayne who's the reason why we win most times & they protect Burt from criticsm. You don't keep your spot because you're a nice guy.

SeftonBoy

Juniors
Sorry SDM. Didn't know you were a great authority on Rugby League? How many games did you play? Probably none.

strider

Post Whore
Protected species. There is a lot of Parramatta fans who agree with me. I'm not attacking his loyalty or him being a gentleman. I'm attacking his playing ability. How many other clubs have gone after Luke Burt in the last 10 years? I want to win a comp it's been nearly 25 years!!! I find it amazing how people can bag Hayne who's the reason why we win most times & they protect Burt from criticsm. You don't keep your spot because you're a nice guy.
I'm pretty sure you'll find only 1 poster who actually bags Hayne while patting Burt on the back - and we all have a good laugh at him ..... but hey, if it makes your day happier to pretend we all do then you go for it

SDM

First Grade
Sorry SDM. Didn't know you were a great authority on Rugby League? How many games did you play? Probably none.

I played 700 first grade games, I am the greatest player ever. I invented the chip and chase, the run around and the chicken wing.

sooperdooper

First Grade
hmmm i think orford is a decent option for the right price. Surely he cant be expecting more than 250k per season?

Gronk

Staff member
I played 700 first grade games, I am the greatest player ever. I invented the chip and chase, the run around and the chicken wing.

Ummm pretty sure that Colonel Sanders invented them buddy.

colonel.jpg

sam54no

Juniors
hmm....3.2million/4 seasons = 800k per season. I highly doubt it. If it was for that price he'd already be here.