What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin II - Match discussion

borat

Bench
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
cooper, kimmorley, lyon must NOT play ever for NSW again

Kimorley is the one. Absolutely no creativity what so ever. 6 hit ups and a bomb, six hit ups and a grubber and repeat and repeat. Centres never get to see the ball.

In saying that, Lyons defence isn't the best.

Nikki

Coach
I will put this loss down to one thing.. Our dummy half options. We had none!! Who replaces Murray as coach next year is now the question.

Tom Shines

First Grade
f**k you all.
Cooper, King, Kite, Mason, Lyon, White — all soft.
Did Bir even get on the field or what?

Hurriflatch

Referee
NSW need a new Origin

Coach (Murray out)
halfback (Kimmorley out)
five-eighth (Anasta out)
centre pairing (Lyon, Cooper out)
2nd winger (King out)
prop (Kite out)
Bench (Bailey. White out)

borat said:
Kimorley is the one. Absolutely no creativity what so ever. 6 hit ups and a bomb, six hit ups and a grubber and repeat and repeat. Centres never get to see the ball.

In saying that, Lyons defence isn't the best.

somebody wanna tell me what lyon has done to EARN his spot, let alone keep it?

add hindmarsh to the list, hayne can have a 2 year hiatus, anasta can f**k off and take andrew ryan with him, graham murray, bye bye

and oh most importantly THE SELECTORS CAN f**k OFF

Hurriflatch said:
NSW need a new Origin

Coach (Murray out)
halfback (Kimmorley out)
five-eighth (Anasta out)
centre pairing (Lyon, Cooper out)
2nd winger (King out)
prop (Kite out)
Bench (Bailey. White out)

Farah @ 14 for impact

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Good game NSW.

Lyon was pedestrian- much like his entire nrl season.

I thought Bird went well- should keep his spot for the next match.

Ahh well- hopefully qld can bring 3-0 home!

Red Bear

Referee
f**k f**k f**k

hayne you idiot, that is an attrocious call. Attrocious

Enjoy the series win queenslanders.

Tom Shines

First Grade
GC_Gladiator said:
Good game NSW.

Lyon was pedestrian- much like his entire nrl season.

I thought Bird went well- should keep his spot for the next match.

Ahh well- hopefully qld can bring 3-0 home!
Bird touched the ball like twice.

smitty

Juniors
What a weak, weak performance by NSW. Why did they even turn up. Kimmorley and Stewart were the only ones who even made an effort. Disgusting - the rest of the team should be ashamed of themselves. King is a liability on the wing, Lyon must be the most overrated player in the world at the moment, he does absolutely nothing. Cooper is the same. Anasta may as well have not even been there. Out of the forwards, Mason had one or two good runs but Ryan, Bailey, Kite and Hindmarsh were like a bunch of old men. Why the hell cant they hit the line at pace...Bailey and Ryan in particular. Buderus needed a bit more aggro for the whole game.

I cant beleive it. What an uninspiring sh*t game. I thought it was tough watching the Panthers, but that was appalling from the Blues tonight. Wholesale changes in order for game 3.

Congrats to Kimmorley and Stewart for their efforts, and congrats to Queensland who had a solid game, even with some very questionable refereeing calls.

PS - How bad is it listening to Ray Warren call the game, talking about "us" and "we" when referring to NSW.,,,,geez i pity all the Queenslanders listening to that sh*t.

Dragon

Coach
I dont think Kimmorley and Cooper have anything to answer for. Lyon was woeful. king and Hayne did sweet f all.

Big grats to Kimmorley, he tried his guts out, chased everything and tackled hard.

Ari Gold

Bench
f**k off Kimmorley, if all we needed was a good kicking game we wouldve picked nathan buckley.... but we needed someone who can be creative and set up tries as well!

FFS how many sets did we have in their 20 without scoring?

Phillips

Referee
NSW were robbed..

Lyon... deadset dreadful, should never play for nsw again

Kite... utter sh*t

Kimmorley was our best player by far

Jono078

Referee
One of the most dissapointing things ive seen.

Qld just played simple and done what they needed to do well.

Apey

Staff member
f**k, ah well, we didn't deserve the win.

The end there really showed how lacking we are in playmaking and creativity. Buderus didn't play very well either :(

Ref was a f**khead for both teams.

Grats QLD... now give tiger fan's their wish and put Farah in and give us back Danny, we'll take him.

el masri > lyon
king moves to centre for cooper <--- shpuld never play again
i dont know other centre comes in, tahu NFI
bird (unfortunately) > anasta <--- will never play for NSW again
michael monaghan > kimmorley - BYE BYE FOR GOOD DICKHEAD
mark o'meley > brent kite
jason ryles (as much as i hate him) > bailey
anthony watmough > steve simpson
anthony tupou > andrew ryan <--- someone remind me why he is in the team?

a plank of wood with a nail, dog sh*t and a foto of germaine greer > shane hayne

pantherz9103

First Grade
Most pedestrian blues side ever. What the f**k did the selectors think with Anasta at 5/8 and Kimmorley at half. We all know they aren't exactly great creators of tries. Bedsy got owned by C Smith, again!