What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: ASADA and Drugs in NRL

murraymob

Coach
The panthers have a lot to answer for. How they can come out of this without any punishment is bullshit.

and what do they have to answer to.A drug cheat trying to justify his drug use
Earl clearly stated Danks asked earl not to tell the club doctor and he did not.Earl by his own words recieved his injection via a doctor at a private clinic

Noise

Coach
and what do they have to answer to.A drug cheat trying to justify his drug use
Earl clearly stated Danks asked earl not to tell the club doctor and he did not.Earl by his own words recieved his injection via a doctor at a private clinic

Where were the bills getting sent to? Was it Penrith? Earl never saw them until much later

jk13

First Grade
The killer was keeping it quiet from the club. When u don't know what's going on, u hav to get a 2nd opinion

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Well well well, i hears there would be something like this happen sometime this week. I wonder if Elkin could find himself in trouble?

spiderdan

Bench
Given our shit performance and back to back spoons, I'd settle for a mediocre performance manager at this point in time. A high performance manager might just be wasted on our mob.

Bigfella

Coach
It might be a cause for concern that last time we lost our head trainer during preseason we won the spoon.

However this is balanced by the fact that last time we didn't lose our head trainer during the preseason we also won the wooden spoon. This might suggest it is not the determinative factor.

Latest posts