What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: ASADA and Drugs in NRL

Tommy Coco

Juniors
There has to be some big fines/suspensions ready to be handed out.

Could you imagine that after the circus ASADA has brought to the NRL with the crime syndicates nonsense on the seasons kick off eve right through to 10 months later the issue again and again hogging news space it came down to we couldn't build a case?

They're rep is as much on the line as the sharks. They gotta be going down

parra pete

Referee
I feel sad for people who don't have a sense of humour. Don't take life so seriously...you're not going to get out of it alive anyway..

parra pete

Referee
JOKE ALERT....JOKE ALERT....JOKE ALERT.....JOKE ALERT........JOKE ALERT......
Admins...Please note this is a Joke...It didn't REALLY happen, so I can't post a SOURCE...
I have assumed that people would have REALISED it was a joke....To have it deleted TWICE for not posting a source, is LAUGHABLE.

THIS IS A JOKE....may not be ha ha, and maybe the JOKE is on me....Do I face suspension for putting in here for the third time......Will I be reported to Santa for being naughty!!!. Well here goes!!!

JOKE ALERT
I heard about a horse trainer bringing elephant juice into Australia by Cruise Ship..He accidentally dropped the bottle on the deck and it spilled everywhere. The Ship got into Perth three days early!!!

Source - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JVlhu_NEXA

NO SOURCE..JUST THE MUSING OF PUNTERS IN A TAB AREA...IT DIDN"T REALLY HAPPEN....

Latest posts