What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: ASADA and Drugs in NRL

Yeh....I was driving back from a wedding in the Hunter Valley with a car load full of Bulldogs supporters......

I was at the game, abusing Bulldogs supporters until...well, until I had to sit down and put my head in my hands. I wasn't crying...I just had some dirt in my eye, or something...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It was on Channel 9. If Parra are on the delayed Channel 9 game then I always wait until then. However, for some reason I was really keen to know what was happening so I started listening to the radio. I remember being completely stunned during the last 11 min when we shit ourselves. I had to watch it on TV just to work out how the f**k it could have happened.

Gronk

Staff member
Q: Is Isaac DeGois one of the Sharks players who was there with Danks ? Will he possibly be served with a show cause notice ?

Latest posts