What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Bikers Wake ... Should we organise something.

Quigs

Immortal
As I was working on the Urinal Knobs I could not help think of Da Soup.

I came to the realisation that poor DaSoup wont be able to be a pallbearer. Although I know we are going to need at least 8 healthy strong blokes even to lift Bikes casket let alone carry it, we can't be burdoned with a midget hanging off one side of the casket carrying on like a retarted chimp.

I know with those really huge arms he would be an asset in the funeral proceedings, but it would be all pointless when his feet were dangling 30cm off the ground.

I need a volunteer to tell Da Soup that he will not get a jersey as a pallbearer. Any takers.

The Far Q

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
You think he's busy you should see what Ive been going through.

You ever watched those "who do you think you are" shows on S-bee-Arh S

Well Ive been trying to get intouch with all the relatives and friends to let them know of Bikes plight.

It's bloody weird for sure ... His links are closing down quicker then poor old Bike

His Friends facebook page closed down just like that as I was trying to get intouch with those on the other side of the world. I was hoping to reunite him in his last breaths with those friends close to him.

Then bugger me dead the Firebirdradio.net forum has now closed. I know Bike had a lot of friends on there that I was trying to let know. You know the radio link he did promote on at the bottom of his sig when he was still forum active.

Luckily for me and my very learned and extremely capable assistant we have kept the images and screenshots for such an emergency. My old tutor always told me Back Up your work, back up your work, back up your work .... God Bless Her.

Anyhow back to the Wake, anyone got anymore ideas on the venue or songs.

Should we go with a live band or should we have a Rock DJ

The Far Q

Last edited:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Im picturing Biker like Patrick swayzee. He can see everything thats going on, but nobody can hear him talk or see him.
Only difference being Biker is a fat ugly karmichael.

Quigs

Immortal
The best bit is I look nothing like the dude Quigs has me looking like.......Poor old Quigs he can sure dish it out...............But sure can't take it.

As Neil would say on the Young Ones, "Wow it's like a poltergiest or something ..... wow someone has taken all the pictures ...... like Wow"

Check out Bikes post in our forum .... A message for Quigs.....I sincerely hope this helps you

I'm with Neil on this one

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
I just snuck into check on Bike at the Palliative Care. Caught him red handed with one of those mouth stick pointers in his mouth and a nurse holding the keyboard just above his head.

Between you and I, I think Bikes just in the last stages of clearing his decks before his passing.

I don't think it will be long now.

I was worried when I saw those photobucket non image signs where bikes sig used to be.

Yes the time is nigh.

Be prepared for the worse.

The Far Q

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Is MICKEYRAT13M really dead.

Tell me it ain't so?

I'll be pining for years.

Come back Prospect.

You'll be missed at the reunion

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
midgets walking round, balancing on top of their heads mirrors, with lines of coke racked up on them..

Quigs

Immortal
It's not pretty.

Visiting Hours are getting harder and harder.

I just left my old cassette player with him ... he just raised his good hand / thumb and pressed play.

As I left he just gurgled and blinked, I swore he tried to smile.

The Far Q

imasharkie

Coach
I am all for the statue thing as a thing to remember Biker.

But knowing how he is such a knockabout sort of a bloke, I reckon we should create numerous little statues of Biker that can go over the plugholes in the Urinal on Family Hill, or for that matter in all the amenity blocks on the oval.

And that way every male shark supporter including the little tackers will be able to continue the simple tradition of pissing on Biker.

Imagine that at every home game, when the little blokes go with dad and stand side by side at the Urinal, and the kid looks up to dad and says, "Daddy why do we have to pee on those little fat Bikers Statues?"

Old proud dad will just say as he finishes the final shake "Well son, its our history, its our lore, that fat biker loved nothing more then to be pissed all over by the Sharks."

The Far Q
:lol::lol:
that gets my vote Quigly.
you need a yellow cab to lead to procession.

It's not pretty.

Visiting Hours are getting harder and harder.

I just left my old cassette player with him ... he just raised his good hand / thumb and pressed play.

As I left he just gurgled and blinked, I swore he tried to smile.

The Far Q

Nah I think he was just trying to let one rip.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
He's not dead you bastards! HE. IS. NOT. DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's just combing the internet for more brilliant, non sensical come back lines and pictures.

He'll be back & back with a venegance to make us all laugh (at his idiocy).

Quigs

Immortal
He is slipping away from us Ronnie.

Believe Me. He is even slipping off the internet. All of his pages are closed or closing. It's like he wants to cut his links with all of us.

It's sad really.

He has taken down his sig pics ... it's like its a final curtain on a long running show.

Very very sad.

The Far Q

Eion

First Grade
Seems as though you have finally rid us of him Quigs. Never fear though, there is an endless supply of witless PMQs ready to fill the void. I'm prepared to call it in - time of death 2:41pm.
"The PMQ is dead, long live the PMQ"

Latest posts