What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Bikers Wake ... Should we organise something.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Still to early to call a triumph I reckon.

From Quigs reports he's clearly not well and has had a rocket put up him but I am convinced he'll be back.

Not like Lazarus though. Nor like McArthur. Probably more like that mythical bird thingee.

Quigs

Immortal
Would you be thinking of that place in Arizona Cap'n, Rising like a Thombstone from the ashes.

Thombstone City, hang on ... that's not it.... f**k it. Why do I keep thinking of Thombstones. I must have it in my favorites.

It'll come to me soon. it's just all a stef learning curve to me.

I just dont think we are going to see any resurrections in these thar parts

The Far Q

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
You know it's a shame Poor Old Bikes not around to see all this.

Close to 450 views from people wanting to know how Bikes going. And with his imminent passing he has no way of letting those that are concerned, know his last fleeting feelings.

We can only assume he wishes to pass on thanks to all, as all his other internet links have now mysteriously closed down. Just like the vital organs in a dying mans body.

Is this his last lifeline to the forum world, if it is, then I don't want the responsibility of turning off the switch.

Far Q

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Would you be thinking of that place in Arizona Cap'n, Rising like a Thombstone from the ashes.

Thombstone City, hang on ... that's not it.... f**k it. Why do I keep thinking of Thombstones. I must have it in my favorites.

It'll come to me soon. it's just all a stef learning curve to me.

I just dont think we are going to see any resurrections in these thar parts

The Far Q

That's the one Quigs.

So you definitely reckon he's no chance of coming back?

Not even 1%?

Maybe he's just on Holiday. Doc Holiday that is........ ho ho ho

You know it's a shame Poor Old Bikes not around to see all this.

Close to 450 views from people wanting to know how Bikes going. And with his imminent passing he has no way of letting those that are concerned, know his last fleeting feelings.

We can only assume he wishes to pass on thanks to all, as all his other internet links have now mysteriously closed down. Just like the vital organs in a dying mans body.

Is this his last lifeline to the forum world, if it is, then I don't want the responsibility of turning off the switch.

Far Q

Ok move over I'll do it....

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
I don't think we will have to worry about flicking the switch DS as long as the Cap'n has his foot firmly on Bikes throat.

Far Q

Quigs

Immortal
biker-river.jpg

What was the name of that actor again?

Far Q

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Is he going to rise like a "river"?

Far Q

The River never died permanently. Legend says it existed when the universe was created and that it knows secrets of life and reincarnation even the deities do not know.

You see, this is why I am confident he'll be back to grace our hallowed bandwidth

Quigs

Immortal
he might be Cap'n, he might be.

But I think the music, well not the music, but the radiostation has died also. The cache page link is still there but it is just a shell. It's like watching the Titanic sinking, but without the band plaing on the stern.

I knew that the forum was down but now this ... The day the music died.

Singing Bye Bye

Fair Dinkum its like someone is trying to erase all links to our Bike, and the body is still warm.

Far Q

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Where there is life there is hope Quigs and there are still traces left.

Dexter will help

url

Quigs

Immortal
Put that one in the "bucket" Cap'n, along with all the others.

With all these pics, screen shots, and back-ups, we might just have to get a bigger bucket.

Did you know about the Guitar playing? Didn't think you could strum chords with fat bloated fingers like that. I'd put Bike down more to percussions.

Barrel drum or Bongos. Goes to show you never know until you dig a little deeper.

I wonder if there is a hacker getting into all Bikes internet dealings and taking them down one by one. I rate it up there with looting peoples homes during times of disasters. A real low act.

Crikey when the Bike finally falls off the perch what are we going to have left to remember him. Luckily we have our own little historical stockpile aye Cap'n.

Far Q

Quigs

Immortal
Gunna, give yourself an uppercut. This is serious.

Biker will never be the same .... ever

Latest posts