What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Bikers Wake ... Should we organise something.

Quigs

Immortal
biker-headstone-2.jpg

Shark_78

Juniors
Are you really that upset that the members of this forum are giving you a hard time about the lack of forum moderation?

Surely

Post Whore
Yes I'm pissed off that they carried on like kids and posted shit that's an instant banning,

Forum mods have no call in banning people and dont even know who's banned.

Shark_78

Juniors
I'm aware the mods don't ban people. The banning though came as a reaction from members who were "over" the lack of moderation not the fact bans were imposed.

Surely

Post Whore
I'm aware the mods don't ban people. The banning though came as a reaction from members who were "over" the lack of moderation not the fact bans were imposed.

How long have you been here ?

This forum has thrived on playing with trolls for years.

Quigs

Immortal
Shit that was a brilliant thread.... if youse only appreciated the behind the scenes investigating that was done and the results that it achieved.

Phfwarkkkk we were good.

Quigs

Immortal
The Biker Urinal Piss On Statue

biker-statue.jpg

arrhhhh Biker, arrrhhh the memories.............. arrhhhhhh the Good Old Days in the LU Forum....

biker-nuts.jpg

Surely

Post Whore
Shit that was a brilliant thread.... if youse only appreciated the behind the scenes investigating that was done and the results that it achieved.

Phfwarkkkk we were good.

Oh we appreciated it back in the days when playing with trolls was sport.

carcharias

Immortal
It's still funny now.
The bloke was dickhead that had one mission .
There was no pretending to even talk footy ... Just an utter dickhead.

Great job Quigs.