What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Bikers Wake ... Should we organise something.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
can severe embarrassment be lethal?

It could be gunna except that in The Prospect's case there were fugg knows how many posts that could of brought it on before now.

I am however losing hope.

Still no sign.

Woe is me, I'm feenin' over this.

I sense the end is nigh.

Quigs

Immortal
I was just hoping and praying that swell ol' Bike would rise from his bed and just let fly with a few "I've got a dog biscuit for you mother" or "farkkk a cow" or "maggot infested nice person" before he left.

But I just don't think it is going to happen.

I've heard that 'they' are just waiting for a few old school friends to pop down from the northern rivers and pay their lasts, and then it's flick time.

From 150mph to zero, come in RockDJ your time is up.

There is no good news I am afraid.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
I have to relay this to you all.

I had my spirits lifted whilst visiting Bike at the LU Forum Palliative Care tonight. I heard some strange music coming from his ward as I approached, and for one fleeting moment I thought good old Bike had regained enough strength to pick up his old piano accordion and let rip in true ethnic flavour.

But it was not to be, it was just his 2nd cousin Guiseppie ripping one out for him, trying in vain to get some glow back into his vessel of life

PLAY IT GUISEPPIE

Quigs

Immortal
Well its come to this. ..... SORRY BUT IT'S TIME

Biker is not responding to any medical treatment, he has not responded for days now. The staff have tried all that they could but to no avail.

All relatives, friends and associates have been informed.

All of Bikes links have mysteriously disappeared off the face of the Internet. Was it an act of God, a message, a sign?

Ive been delegated the job of flicking the switch on his support, but honestly I dont have the strength to do it.

Anyone of strength, please step forward and hit the button, and ...... God Bless You Biker Dragon, where ever you are.......

-​

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Just in case

pillows.gif

Just in case

pillows.gif

:lol:

Wasn't necessary Frenzy.

I "jumped" forward to switch the machine off.

Apologies to the queue of people behind me.

But I just like slaying Dragons.

Especially obese mentally deranged ones that are wasting oxygen.

Time of death 12.42pm

Quigs

Immortal
You're a good man Slayer, I don't care what they say.

It's blokes like you that make this place like it is.

Oh and I found and booked the band for the wake.

What do you reckon?

You can see by the footage that I'm busy whipping them into shape for Bikers Farewell Bash.

You're a good man Slayer, I don't care what they say.

It's blokes like you that make this place like it is.

Oh and I found and booked the band for the wake.

What do you reckon?

You can see by the footage that I'm busy whipping them into shape for Bikers Farewell Bash.

:lol:

The Marching Piano Accordion Band!!

Bunch of losers.

Perfect

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Of course Quigs you are going to have to pen down one of those VALE things now

VALE: The Prospect

Quigs

Immortal
Of course Quigs you are going to have to pen down one of those VALE things now

VALE: The Prospect

What like this ...

BIKER DRAGON (PMQ) 1958 -2011

aka in other worlds as

(CARLTON DRAUGHT, ROCKDJ, DJDJDJ, 150MPH, MICKEYRAT13M, Dexter,##EF ##o##ix,TheGrimReaper,The Prospect,)

Tragically taken from us on the 17th January 2011
the Biker Dragon, of Parts Unknown to some, but Sydney will do, beautiful and loving Step Uncle of Sparty and DaSoup.

Beloved and respected Senior Member of the Stinking Stains LU Forum. A Role Model to so many in there to mention.

Loyal and Respected Life Member of the Allawah Club

You were taken before we could say goodbye
We love you and will miss you so very munch.

Are you going away with no word of farewell?
Will there be not a trace left behind?
Well, I could have loved you better,
Didn't mean to be unkind.
You know that was the last thing on my mind.

Members of the Manly Marlins in the Rugby Union Shute Shield are requested to attend in uniform and form part of the Honour Guard.

Members of the Allawah Club are requested to attend and perform the ritual Conga Line as the casket is being placed in the Pantech

Of course followed by this ..... Bow Heads and Click

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
The Prospect is dead Quigs.

I feel it too but FMFFBO Soups and Sparts have just got to get on with it now. OK? They can't be pining at the thombstone for the rest of their wretched lives you know.

Quigs

Immortal
Yes agreed.

Instead of nodding their respective heads like those bouncing toy dogs you see in the back of Italians cars, they should stand on their own two feet and start finking and fending for themselves.

There is no Bike to guide them anymore.

But I do see a problem with soup standing on his own two feet. Anyone that stands only 4ft 6 tall will always have problems.

Rexxy

Coach
they've been shyte since James Baker left. He didn't want to be in no cabaret act.