What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Canberra Raider in awful allegation

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Ah well...It is just not a big deal to me any more. I enjoy the chit chat and banter on here, I must I am on here enough.
If you think I'm shallow Suity..do be it. I don't think I am, and that's all that matters to me.
We can still be friends without agreeing on everything. As I said the NRL is just not that big a deal to me anymore. Think I'm over it....must be old age creeping up on me....

The problem with you Pete is that, your thoughts and opinions change depending on who your friends are. You now go for QLD because you have alot of friends up there, that's very shallow in itself, i mean, you should be your own person instead of a follower - the same is happening with the Raiders and you're continued wankfest over them.

I have plenty of friends that played FG with the Bulldogs, i'm not going to start supporting them am i?

You should follow what you like, not what your friends want you to be. No disrespect intended Pete, i don't mean this to be spiteful or anything like this, but people imo who follow what others do or change views depending on what someone says and not making up there own mind are really weak individuals, and gullable.

parra pete

Referee
The problem with you Pete is that, your thoughts and opinions change depending on who your friends are. You now go for QLD because you have alot of friends up there, that's very shallow in itself, i mean, you should be your own person instead of a follower - the same is happening with the Raiders and you're continued wankfest over them.

I have plenty of friends that played FG with the Bulldogs, i'm not going to start supporting them am i?

You should follow what you like, not what your friends want you to be. No disrespect intended Pete, i don't mean this to be spiteful or anything like this, but people imo who follow what others do or change views depending on what someone says and not making up there own mind are really weak individuals, and gullable.

Well your opinion of me, and what I do - or don't do, is neither here nor there to me. But thanks for taking the time to post your opinion.
I have good friends involved with the Qld SOO and I enjoy their company . As I said though, the NRL and SOO is something that I have lost my passion for. I have had no passion for international Rugby League since the early eighties when it used to be a good contest, and touring sides played against the Divisional teams at local grounds, when the Kangaroos undertook tours to England and played against the likes of Wigan, St Helens etc..before playing three fair dinkum Test Matches. Now international matches have turned into 'exhibition games' and the NRL a conglomerate of teams that vary from year to year. Players you boo this season are heroes for you next. Doesn't that give anyone else the sh*ts???
The Hay Magpies Pie in the Sky on March 5 will feature, amongst others, BOTH SOO coaches for 2011 (Mal Meninga and Ricky Stuart), the Coach of the Indigenous All Stars (Laurie Daley), three members of the 2011 Raiders coaching staff (David Furner, Andrew McFadden and Quentin Pongia). Now that is the sort of game I get excited about... Get my kicks these days from watching and promoting the local Club in action.
http://www.sportingpulse.com/club_i...ask=DETAIL&articleID=13467483&sectionID=71257

TooheysNew

Coach
Now that is the sort of game I get excited about... Get my kicks these days from watching and promoting the local Club in action.
And jamming it down everyone elses throat...

parra pete

Referee
And jamming it down everyone elses throat...

Yep...spot on...Don't you wish you could organise something like that....
A good news story that will pack a little town out, boost the economy of the town, kick start a small Rugby League Club create massive headlines and media coverage throughout the State, be covered by National media....and not one bit of scandal in sight.
Isn't that what PROMOTING the game should be all about????---or do you prefer the antics of the current so called stars of the game.
If these bloke continue the way they are going, no decent company, no decent people, will want to be associated with them and this forum will disappear...

Last edited:

mrpwnd

Bench
I really hope the Raiders get removed from the NRL.
Blokes like skeepe and waiders_pwemiers typify the type of dirt that support the raiders.
This dog schlong incident is the icing on the cake.
The past decade they have bought nothing but disgrace, shame and disgust to the game.
Too many young players getting into off-field incidents.
Carney and the numerous times the Raiders have tried to cover up his incidents for him.
All the miscreants and their driving offenses, Dugan, Carney and not too long ago a few of their reserve grade players IIRC.

A whole decade of nothing more than the sole intent to bring the name of rugby league in Australia to shame.

How much lower do they need to go before the NRL gets driven deeper into the dirt and Gallop realizes how worthless of a club they are?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
and they would argue this freedom of the press rubbish as well as it was news worthy

Latest posts