What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
It was drained until Covid hit. The people were hopeful and Trump was doing well in the polls. Then the economy tanked and the voters shat themselves. People are happy for the establishment to have their snouts in the trough if it means there's some government crumbs for them. If I was struggling to feed my kids I'd feel the same way.

Nah, his disapproval ratings where consistently in the early to late 50%'s. There is no evidence that "the voters shat themselves".

https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So you’re now saying it is something that can be done in 4 years??

I can’t keep up with such flip floppery
Let's say it can be done temporarily in four years but for lasting effects it could take longer, maybe a generation?

That's not going to happen unless SCOTUS invalidates all the mail votes as unAmerican. It could be President Ivanka or even Barron who finally sees off the threat of the deep state and media elite.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore