What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Bandwagon

Staff member
Yes agree its ironic he used his secret powers for something his government generally isnt onboard with. Thats maybe more than just ironic hey!???

But its also ironic (and funny) that those whinging loudest would love that result .... dont know why this is so hard to accept.

Look, for mine it's funny as f**k he screwed over the Nats and essentially made one of their members his cuck, and in doing so made a decision I'd completely agree with, but that doesn't change the fact that the method by which he makes that decision is complete shit.

That's the ends justifies the means shit, so whilst I like the decision, it doesn't make it at the least bit ironic to shit can him over the way he was able to do so, even if i think f**king over the Nats was also a plus.

If you want Irony, try this one on....

Bridget McKenzie Slams Morrison over his secret minister business...

Bridget McKenzie's current squeeze is Simon Benson....

Who the f**k is Simon Benson, I'm glad you asked...

He's one of two Journo's who Scotty told about his secret minister business over a f**king year ago, who then kept it secret as well, presumably so as they could have something to push the book they were writing at a later date.

Gronk

Staff member
Completely off topic, but there are plenty in the press gallery who will claim privately that a certain former person who is uber churchy actually has a part time Canberra squeeze.

1660937738526.png

strider

Post Whore
Not saying its not true but that seems like the kind of unsourced post that would generally get deleted ... just sayin

Gronk

Staff member
When it’s your turn to buy the f**king donuts.

(But seriously, did they not learn anything from George Floyd ?)

Suitman

Post Whore
Alex Glassons and the RTBU are seriously taking the piss atm.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the new inter-city fleet of trains.
In fact, the new trains are bringing us into the first world with regard to safety. It's not a safety issue. It's a jobs and wages issue. These trains do not require guards, and that is what this comes down to.
The current govt need to do a way better in selling this issue, rather than crawling up the unions arse and promising a $240 million spend to remove all the cctv and sensors built into the trains, just so the guards can keep their jobs.
It's a f**king joke.

Incorrect

Coach
Alex Glassons and the RTBU are seriously taking the piss atm.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the new inter-city fleet of trains.
In fact, the new trains are bringing us into the first world with regard to safety. It's not a safety issue. It's a jobs and wages issue. These trains do not require guards, and that is what this comes down to.
The current govt need to do a way better in selling this issue, rather than crawling up the unions arse and promising a $240 million spend to remove all the cctv and sensors built into the trains, just so the guards can keep their jobs.
It's a f**king joke.
To add insult to injury, I heard a figure quoted of $30 million per month is what it's costing to keep the fleet in their current storage and off the network.... I'll see if I can track down a source for that, I heard it a while ago...

But you're right, this 100% about trying to future proof guard jobs, it's as simple as that. Insulting to the taxpayer to dress it up as anything else....

EDIT - found the article

Latest posts