What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

ImTheMan

Juniors
I mean, what race of creature is an American or an Australian? Aren't we are all human? Who lied about their ability and brought it up to begin with?

*Sips penis**
Cheers!

hindy111

Post Whore
Sadly, he is not.

Fancy arguing about and bragging about how poorly Biden plays golf and couldn't hit a ball more than 50 yards and that he himself is a better golfer than Biden.
Such childish immature stuff from a presidential candidate.
I'm not even sure he's still as sharp as a 5 year old with carry on like that.

Its great. This is entertainment in its purest form.To old men trying to run the most powerfull country in the world.
Capitalism has screwed the world. So let's laugh and watch it burn unites as the rich pull us along for the ride like the plebs we are and we pretend everything is great.

Bandwagon

Staff member
They took a bet one way and lost with The Voice. Anyone who thinks differently is doing a gotcha whataboutism. Now it's back to being patriotic. Get a grip

Anidiotsaidwot?

LIke I said it's always about money,

I am not least bit interested in your culture wars idiocy.

Gronk

Staff member
TBH I never understood how an actor could be held liable for a live round being in his gun. I get the “you should never point a gun” or “you should never assume a gun is not loaded” but on a film set that is all about props CGI and make believe?

I am not across what happened this morning, other than a prosecutor wilfully withheld evidence to strengthen their case.

ImTheMan

Juniors
Anidiotsaidwot?

LIke I said it's always about money,

I am not least bit interested in your culture wars idiocy.
It is still about money if there is a "backlash" against celebrating Australia day that loses the company money, if The Voice was to be successful it would have been a bad look for them. Companies have to pretend to share the values of their customers because dumb f**ks like you on the left think a place where you buy your groceries has to reflect your dumb f**k values. Thankfully Albo's little projecting fiddling around on the edges of a "culture war" as the cost of living crisis destroyed everyone didn't get over the line.

You are aware they would have had to order the stock many months in advance when your useless hero would have announced it? It was a monetary judgement.

They will bring it back there is always money to be made selling cheap China made merch, don't kid yourself. Hence why all other stores that didn't care about Albo's culture war still do it and will continue to.

Also should a mod really make so many ad hominens? Be more professional assclown and use what little is left of your boomer brain before replying.

*Sips penis**
Cheers!

Bandwagon

Staff member
t is still about money if there is a "backlash" against celebrating Australia day that loses the company money

Sure, when I said it's always about money, I meant always. Always does not mean some of the time, or only when they get it right. You understand that right?

Companies have to pretend to share the values of their customers because dumb f**ks like you on the left think a place where you buy your groceries has to reflect your dumb f**k values.

I have no interest in what values a company pretends to have, it either operates in an ethical manner or it does not. It's more f**ktards who care about culture wars nonsense such as your good self who attribute such a high value to virtue signalling.

You are aware they would have had to order the stock many months in advance when your useless hero would have announced it? It was a monetary judgement

Err, are you all there? ( rhetorical question ). The link I posted said exactly that.

They will bring it back there is always money to be made selling cheap China made merch, don't kid yourself.

Again, you seem a little confused, I haven't argued anything other than that it was a financial decision. Are you really that f**ked in the head that you can't see that?

Also should a mod really make so many ad hominens? Be more professional assclown and use what little is left of your boomer brain before replying.

Oh dear.

You really over rate yourself little man don't you.

strider

Post Whore
Well for the record, from the mouth of the woolworths CEO at the time, on the Today Show defending their decision to drop australia day merchandise, at about the 1:40 mark says, .... I tell you what happens the next day it goes into landfill and worse it goes into waterways .... so it certainly was part of his defense for dropping it .... though i still believe it was another cover for their real main reason to drop it.

I dont disagree with him. We dont need all the plastic crap. Mind you it didnt stop them giving away plastic crap that goes into landfill and waterways as an incentive to shop there.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Woolworths will be used as case study for future marketing and communications students as an example of what not to do.

Had a couple of disasters before they announced Banducci was retiring.

ImTheMan

Juniors
Err, are you all there? ( rhetorical question ). The link I posted said exactly that.
hillary-clinton-hillary.gif

*Sips Dementacrat tears*
Cheers!

What a nice idea. I might just do that.

Talked me around. I'll select a red and let it breathe for an hour or so. Spirits lifted in anticipation.
Good to bloody hear. A shame the clouds are moving at current rate of knots. Should still be ok though. If anyone gets any good pics and posts them in the non footy thread along with a pic of the wine it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.