What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

Quigs

Immortal
5065553c347d62bd92742056498105b5513b132a

Stake Removed

First Grade
RIP Dave Hebner famous WWF ref.
Most well known for the Andre vs Hulk Hogan match in 1988 on NBC, believe highest rated wrestling event on free to air at time.
Andre pins Hulk, the ref is actually Dave's twin brother, great gimmick.
RIP Dave great ref always knew how to help build a match

Quigs

Immortal
Bloody nora Agarn has fallen off the perch. Does this mean that Trooper Vanderbilt will get a promotion.

Rest in Peace American actor, voice actor, impressionist and comedian Larry Storch (January 8, 1923 – July 8, 2022). Well known for his role as Corporal Randolph Agarn on F Troop (1965–1967).

One of my all time favourite shows was F Troop

Big Bloke

Juniors
Bloody nora Agarn has fallen off the perch. Does this mean that Trooper Vanderbilt will get a promotion.

Rest in Peace American actor, voice actor, impressionist and comedian Larry Storch (January 8, 1923 – July 8, 2022). Well known for his role as Corporal Randolph Agarn on F Troop (1965–1967).

One of my all time favourite shows was F Troop
99 wasn't a bad innings. Not sure many of us will get to that.

Over the last year, I joined a FB page dedicated to him and it was great reliving all the days of F Troop. Couldn't believe he was still alive then and heading towards birthday number 100. Sad he didn't make it.

I also loved him in my all time favourite movie, The Great Race. He was one of the many villains Texas Jack and was in that famous bar room brawl. "Now will ya all give me some fightin' room!"

Quigs

Immortal
If anyone of the Troop who will make the 100 it would be Trooper Duffy, after all he did survive the Alamo fighting shoulder to shoulder with Daniel Boon and Davey Crockett.

Latest posts