What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ot- Frustration

Your teens are seeing the tough fight you are putting up and its a great example for them .They will do you proud so keep fighting so you will be around to see them win some battles of their own.

Hey, Stakey…

You’ve been quiet - are you okay?
Yeah Stakey! We is here for you ,AND your Kids . Going to be a BIG Win on the weekend against the Boncs . Dont let the negative stuff get you down. Im saying tight game till last ten minutes when sharks break their spirit ,leading by twelve and pile on three more tries!!

Managed to get results today, all cut out of lymph node in groin.
Still spot on liver trying to figure it out MRI.
Going to be put on immunotherapy.
He said we will get you to 2027, damn hope they are, the mental toll it has put on me and my kids..
My brother seeing it first hand omg
Sharks will have another Couple of Premierships by then That ought to lift your spirits for another ten years or so ! The immunotherapy kept my sister going for 25 yrs after first cancer diagnosis. ( Along with chemo therapy and radiology ) Anyway Best of luck with it all. The one good thing is you will soon know who your true friends and relatives are and you can spend some precious time with them . Your Kids and your Brother are seeing you at your strongest as you face it. I will NEVER forget My sisters brave fight .

I hate the oncologist, she said that those 2 spots on liver melanoma.

I am going on immunotherapy, I have a 60% chance of getting 5 years.

That news I have to deliver to my teens after school today.

This is not fair on them seriously, I now have to drag myself to 2027.

She added after 2 rounds of immunotherapy treatment we will know a lot more good, even or bad, thanks for coming I felt.

I will be talking to my melanoma surgeon on Monday I am so upset depressed angry I seriously don't know what

bluefox68

Staff member
Sorry to hear of your frustration, mate.

We’re all thinking of you in here…

Some of us are praying, but probably not Quigsy…

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Sorry to hear that. My sister about to start radiation, had chemo for 20 weeks, breast gone. Cancer sucks.

60% of 5 years, does that mean 40% of less or 40% more than 5?

I
Sorry to hear that. My sister about to start radiation, had chemo for 20 weeks, breast gone. Cancer sucks.

60% of 5 years, does that mean 40% of less or 40% more than 5?
When I said to her the oncologist what happens if I make 5 years she said cured ffs she is so blunt.

And she said you will be scanned after 2 hits of immunotherapy and that will tell a lot.
It took knock it out
No change
Or get worse which she followed up then there is a another conversation to be had.

I don't want to live forever just 2027 both kids will be out of school 18.

Me 58 and I will take that

My plan is to be one of the 6 out of 10 that make it, only way to think.
I have taken cancer on before I know how tough it is I will make it's life hell.
And be one of the 60% that come through

Rocky Marciano went 49-0 in boxing, I am going to go undefeated against cancer

DJDL

First Grade
I used to work with a lady who was told at around the age of 18 she had ‘days left’ due to a brain tumour.

She told the doctor to go to the end of the far queue she still had a whole life to live.

She turned 60 a few years ago and is showing no signs of slowing down.

She’ll preach to anyone who’ll listen on the power of positive thinking.

So kudos to you Stakey. Keep the positive attitude.