What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Game Day - 2023 GF - Panthers vs Broncos

SadShark

Bench
Nice to see Walsh f**k things up - he had a couple of good runs, but made some poor errors throughout. He needs to learn when to play conservative.
Feigning injury when he was fairly brought down in goal shows what an A-Grade, wispy minge-moostached, maggot infested merkin he is.

That said, I’d have him over the insipid, fearful, over-rated injury magnet that we have running around in the same number. Typifies the losing culture that this club strives for and succeeds in annually. “Nice guys that try hard are better than really good, hard cnuts of players”.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
For those that dont know, @Mr Angry has been championing for Ezra for a little while now.
He may be crazy as all f**k but the man knows his footy.
He almost won the the CC.

Then Cleary exposed Walsh, who cannot defend, great in attack, terrible defensive fullback.

Great performance from Cleary literally dragged his team over the line.

But for Ezra, what a second season.

shadowboxer

First Grade
How good are Grand finals.

And how good was Cronulla's cameo on the floppy dick commercial.
Yes that commercial wasn’t lost on the local crowd at Huxleys. Cronulla comedy relief. Dead set embarrassing. You see stuff like that then watch the game and realise how far off the pace we are.
The game was epic.
Nice those North of the border can take the choke tag for a period.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Football was actually the winner. Great bloody game . As outlined by a few posters above, the sharks area a long way from those teams, and that’s frustrating.
Yeah watched it, just a smart arse response to Mr A's post. The Broncos lost because they dropped their intensity after that last try. Always thought experience would be the difference, I was right in the end. Cleary is a great player, needs to do it in the Rep arena now.

Generalzod

Immortal
Lucky enough for us we have Fitzy who will toughen the team right up like he did at the Roosters right???
Most Juniors players in Penrith come from poor families football is scene as an escape from poverty this is what drives these players, this is why penrith are where they are today.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Lucky enough for us we have Fitzy who will toughen the team right up like he did at the Roosters right???
Most Juniors players in Penrith come from poor families football is scene as an escape from poverty this is what drives these players, this is why penrith are where they are today.
So true.
This ain’t lost on me. As much as it is a it of a bore for the three-peat, you’ve got to admire what’s doing out West, they want it and it shows.

ragzouken

Juniors
What a team, can’t help but respect them, I reckon they go for four… chrichton huge loss but they just keep going. Cleary best game I’ve seen since joeys 05 masterclass
He just said come with me boys the balls for that 40-20 the big boys charging home.
Reynolds invisible in the second half they needed a game manager and he went missing when they needed him most, Walsh looked shook early bounced back on the third Ezra try but was out of position all night.

wish we had a guy like leota

massively jelous of what they have built can only dream our boys play like that one day

Reactions: PJ

Frenzy.

Immortal
Stephen Crichton is gonna be a big loss for them next season. Though they've probably got a ready made replacement that will slot in seamlessly.

I wish. Koroisau was a big loss apparently. Kikau. Burton. Capewell. Lenui will be a big loss too I suppose.

Won't matter, they just go out to High Street and hand around Westfields and get another one.

Generalzod

Immortal
What a team, can’t help but respect them, I reckon they go for four… chrichton huge loss but they just keep going. Cleary best game I’ve seen since joeys 05 masterclass
He just said come with me boys the balls for that 40-20 the big boys charging home.
Reynolds invisible in the second half they needed a game manager and he went missing when they needed him most, Walsh looked shook early bounced back on the third Ezra try but was out of position all night.

wish we had a guy like leota

massively jelous of what they have built can only dream our boys play like that one day
Reynolds wasn’t missing he actually contributed to the loss when he kicked the ball out on the full.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Reynolds wasn’t missing he actually contributed to the loss when he kicked the ball out on the full.
All his drop outs were poor. Even before he was injured. The 2 point winning margin was for a penalty from a drop out. Kenny's try was from a drop out. The kick out on the full - drop out. The entire first half points to the Panther came from Reynolds drop outs.

I have found the positive for the Sharks . In his post game analysis Kevvie says "a similar thing happened in 2015" I ask you ? what happened in 2016 ?

Sharks can play attractive exciting attacking football even score tries against Top 4 sides. 80 minutes and Defence is the problem. Given rooters/Boncos / Strom/ Salery sombrero rules , Penriff -- Bit like Brocos have had huge junior nursery to pick and choose from/ How many yrs do you think sharks would need to fix the problem ? Shall we accept they are just better and wait 5 years ? We have whole NSW country area to cultivate , and convince that Sharks and their Australian Heritage locality , Are the club to strive for .
We have a wonderful affiliation with our Kiwi cousins . Ask any sharks fan their top 5 favourite players and I doubt many would omit some of our Kiwi Greats .

Most on this forum seem to agree we need More Aggression in the middle . Well Winners find a way to get what they need and we need to get it NOW not when rules change , Nrl changes favourites ,etc etc making things different .