What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Margaret Court Arena hypocrites

Yep, I've seen plenty of people, myself included, make terrible decisions about relationships. Plus a few good ones too.

I haven't yet seen any formed for financial gain. Not that I doubt it happens, but it is rare in my experience.

Why should anyone be exempt from making bad decisions?

And more seriously, why should anyone care what good or bad relationship decisions anyone else makes? Just make the rules equitable for everyone, as all our bloody rules should be.

Not that tax exemptions or any other "state" decisions should have anything to do with anyone's "marriages". I'm with our former PM in thinking the state should have nothing to do with anyone's marriages.

I will probably get married to a bloke if it gets legalised. Im single childless so if I could find a buddy similar thinking & the "family incentives " allowed me/us to invest differently, then why not?
might even think about adopting one of those poor Ukranian kids.
cdfe8f26-0d71-44c0-a5f5-c26cf115e61f.jpg

I will probably get married to a bloke if it gets legalised. Im single childless so if I could find a buddy similar thinking & the "family incentives " allowed me/us to invest differently, then why not?
You're Denny Crane!

Quigs

Immortal

I for the life of me can't imagine you to be single and unattached. I just thought with your liberal thinking and caring and understanding attitude that the women (and men) would be flocking to your door.

In this day and age you'd be the perfect father figure.

It's a case of there yuh go.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm pretty sure there is an Aussie movie about this type of thing... Umm besides the "Ukranian kids" thing though.

taipan

Referee

They are a quality pair of shoes she's wearing.Real leather.Crosbys???

snout

First Grade
Why not?
Nobody to say "is football on AGAIN???"
Share the mowing.
No housework

Inferno

Coach
Ernst Rohm his brown short leader was as gay as.

The Project's Waleed Ali bagged Margaret Court in the interview.The same guy whose religion absolutely forbids gays and therefore gay marriage.Bleeding hypocrite.

Just about all religions forbid homosexuality. Not every religious tenant is held by every member of that religion...

taipan

Referee
Just about all religions forbid homosexuality. Not every religious tenant is held by every member of that religion...

From what I gather Anglicans are split on the matter, quite a few of their Churches in the USA/England and even here apparently don't; have a problem.The problem exists with the conservative side from what I understand.
The former leader of the Episcoplian(CofE)church is the USA was as gay as, with a partner.

Eion

First Grade
I am forever indebted to gays and they can do no wrong as far as I am concerned. When I was 18 I had a good mate working for Qantas as a mechanic. Because of the trailblazing gay activists, he was able to nominate a 'travel companion' to get the cheap airfares and travel with him.

Found myself jumping on planes at the drop of a hat to do stupid shit like going to LA for $99 just to eat at Medieval Times in Cable Guy.

Quigs

Immortal
He is the original Kent.

The bastard covered up how many pedoes that had destroyed how many australian lives. They just moved the protected predators onto another patch of fresh young victims. All the time and knowing what and how they operated, just gave them a fresh start just to protect the Church .... Kents the lot of them.

How many people have hung on the end of a rope or overdosed because of this kent and all the kents in the organisation .... pricks.

taipan

Referee
Can't argue with Quigs on that one.
Amazes me these guys were never allowed to get married.Now look at the result.