What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT:Off Season player/celeb spotting

Me and Mullet saw Darren Albert in Kings Cross at 5am this morning

In our drunken excitable state we had a chat and he seemed just as happy to be talking to us as we were to be talking to him - he's all love!!

What a great guy!!

God we were drunk

Thomo.

First Grade
King of the Hill said:
I dont think so, he seemed perfectly coherent, just happy.

Now I love the bloke!

cool. good work KOH!

and mullet...top job, you lucky girl! ;-)

iwonder who i might see at BDO? i'll keep an eye out, but will be too busy watching bands

carcharias

Immortal
I saw Piggy Ridell in Cronins pub at Gerringong the other day.

Sorry Parra fans ...he was on crutches with leg in plaster and didn't even look like playing footy for a while yet.
Also, he comes across as quite the thick head.

I saw Rod Wishart down the beach there as well....he is in top nick. He looks like he could easily still play.

Last but not least...a bloke I think that's called Ron Quinn that used to play for the sharks at half or 5/8..he too looks to be living in Gerringong....and he is also in better shape than piggy.

Nuffs

Bench
spotted Reece Williams and Cameron Ciraldo at Carmens Saturday night

also bryson goodwin at carmens, says he's enjoying dragons. gold coast after him.

and to finish it off, rim reweti with girlfriend at sutho about to walk home on saturday night

carcharias

Immortal
no.5_luke covell said:
really. ive met him on a couple of occasions and he seemed quite witty.

That is what I thought as well until I saw his attempt at ordering a drink for a girl.

He may have been drunk at the time...if so I'll let this one slide.

Thomo.

First Grade
phil bailey on motorbike at lights at endeavour sports, all in training gear. including the black puma tights. man wouldn't it be hot in those things on a day like today?

Booyah

Bench
Willie Peters at Souths Juniors Gym today.

I'm expecting an exodus of 'star' spotting tomorrow night at Cloey and the Palace.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
King of the Hill said:
booz, when i last checked willie peters was neither a player or a celeb

:lol:

So true! The bloke is playing 3rd divison Oztag at heffron! Even the snoop is in a higer divison then "the next Peter Sterling":lol:

Thomo.

First Grade
John Safran at Big Day Out...i shook his hand, he shook and bowed! i didn't really want to get into a deep coversation with considering the state i was in!

Booyah

Bench
King of the Hill said:
booz, when i last checked willie peters was neither a player or a celeb

:lol:

So very true, but he was the closest thing to a celeb I saw so I thought it was worth mentioning.

Latest posts