What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2022

Ozzi_78

First Grade
For all the good LM does he is a liability for his team. Should never have been dragged in goal then for a repeat set. Roosters score.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
These 2 have beat each other up. Will do so again next week when one will die. The other won’t have anything for week 2

Quigs

Immortal
So we have a wounded list of Murray, Manu, JWH hammy, Arrow groin and there were others too. It is going to be fun nek week.

coolumsharkie

Referee
My Bulldog supporting mates are the ultimate optimists, frothing over Burton like he's the 2nd coming. He'd wanna work on his turnstile defence in the off season, I hope we can do better than him in next years Origin series, don't rate.

Reactions: PJ

PJ

First Grade
My Bulldog supporting mates are the ultimate optimists, frothing over Burton like he's the 2nd coming. He'd wanna work on his turnstile defence in the off season, I hope we can do better than him in next years Origin series, don't rate.

I agree, he has one trick that he does very well, but it is also highly spectacular and you know it is coming so the commentators all get ready to froth over it.

Doesn't seem to really trouble the defence much and is pretty one dimensional.

Think he would be a very good centre.

DJDL

Bench
I agree, he has one trick that he does very well, but it is also highly spectacular and you know it is coming so the commentators all get ready to froth over it.

Doesn't seem to really trouble the defence much and is pretty one dimensional.

Think he would be a very good centre.

Agreed. He is an out and out centre, and a bog average five eighth.
The Dogs would do well to recognize that and try to find themselves a better 6 so they can shift him wider.

Latest posts